How He Announces Your Relationship

Joe: You guys were in his car and he decided to start doing traffic cam. You didn't want him to, but he showed you to everyone that was watching.

"In case you didn't know, that was my girlfriend, now go follow her on twitter!" he said.

He gave out your twitter and you immediately started getting hate.

"Joe, I'm getting hate." you said.

"Everyone watching this give out hearts for my girlfriend." he said.

Immediately, a bunch of hearts start showing up on the screen and you kiss his cheek.

Murr: He is always active on twitter and when one of his fans asked if he was single, he replied saying he wasn't and that he was dating you. He even tagged you in the tweet. People started calling you names and saying you're only dating him because he's famous. Murr walked into the room and gave you a hug.

"I saw all of the hate, thank you for being strong." he said.

Sal: You and Sal had gotten engaged yesterday. You were sitting on the couch with him and he took a picture of the engagement ring and posted it to twitter. People started tweeting you saying you didn't deserve him and tears formed in your eyes. He noticed and scooted over to you to wipe the tears from your eyes.

Q: He posted a picture of the two of you on Instagram and you went to see the comments. People were writing how he should've picked them over you. He walked into the room and gave you a long kiss.

"I'm sorry for those comments." he said.

Credit to minions_mommy