Twenty One

I arrive at the top of the stairs agitated but aroused. "You can't use sex as a distraction every bloody time Jake, sometimes talking is actually good for things. And this is certainly one of those —."

I'm not finished speaking when I feel his arms grab my shoulders and I'm spun around to face him. His mouth is on mine immediately, rough and urgent, before he releases it and practically throws me backward onto the bed.  He lets out a low growl and climbs on top of me, pressing his erection into the front of my body. His hands slide under my dress up to the waistband of my knickers, which he then pulls roughly down and off my legs. As his mouth finds my neck again I feel something loosen inside me, my resistance melting away to nothing. His facial hair scrapes noisily across my throat as he lowers his mouth to nibble at the skin at the top of my breasts, tugging at the neckline of my dress with his teeth.

"Jake... why do you always do this?" I protest weakly - I'm always so weak with him. He's strength. I'm weakness. Always.

He lifts his head and captures the protest in his mouth, sucking it from my tongue. With his knee, he spreads open my thighs and swiftly pushes his finger deep inside me. I gasp loud, my body opening for him in need. The joy I get from how much he wants me overcomes everything else. It's in the sound of his breaths and the heat of his body and the thickness of his erection.

He shifts his body down and settles himself between my thighs, and then he's kissing and biting tenderly on the apex of my thigh. I can feel his breath hot against where I want him, against where my body is open and ready for him now, against where his finger moves. As he slides another finger inside me and begins to move them faster and deeper I slide my hands into his hair and pull hard.

"Jake..." I moan, twisting my body, moving it into him. My desire and need have built at an unexpected pace Because he's a master at distraction. Without warning he removes his fingers and lifts his head up. There's a different look in his eyes now. He smiles softly at me.

"Do you know what it felt like watching you with him today? Listening to you talk to him, seeing you look after him?" He shakes his head and presses his mouth gently against my thigh again. Such a soft kiss I barely feel it. "You were perfect you know - I knew you'd be perfect with him." His voice is so soft and so full of awe that I feel a surge of emotion from my chest. It springs up to my eyes.

I smile. "He's perfect. I was so scared he was going to hate me. I'm just relieved he didn't."

"Told you he wouldn't," he says. "He talked about you all the way home, by the way, wouldn't shut up about you." He tries to sound annoyed about it.

"He did?" I smile.

"Yeah. Think I've got some competition."

"Well, he is VERY beautiful..." I muse. "Like his father," I add. Jake grins shyly. "Little young for me, though," I say decidedly.

"He'll be fucking gutted." He chuckles.

When he starts kissing my thigh again it's soft feather-like kisses this time which tickle the skin. But soon, they're rougher and harder and he places them higher each time. When he flicks his tongue across me there my back arches upwards into him and a bone-deep tremble ripples through me. He fixes his eyes on me and begins to suck hard, before sliding his tongue deep inside me. Oh, my god. Spreading my legs wider, I wrap them around the strong expanse of his shoulders just as his tongue licks the entire length of me there.

"Oh..."

"Good baby?" he asks me.

"Yes... so good." I manage.

He lifts his head up and licks his lips. "You taste out of this fucking world, do you know that?"

Tremble. "Jake... I do really think we need to talk about... after... I just thi—." His expression changes instantly and he sits up. With a quick yank on my hips, he flips me over onto my stomach and presses me into the mattress with his body.