I feel his mouth on the back of my neck near my ear. "Shhh, baby. No talking..." he growls softly. "I wanna hear you when I fuck you. I want to hear you when I make you come. That's it, spread your legs for me." He pushes open my legs from behind, his fingers delving between my cheeks to spread me open. Then he enters me. It's quick and shocking and he isn't wearing a condom but in that instant, I don't care. I moan loudly into the soft sheets of his bed, gripping them tightly as my mind dissolves into a sea of warm white pleasure. He feels scalding hot and very large as he pushes deep inside me. He strokes the top of my spine tenderly, moving my hair so that it falls over my shoulder. When I feel his mouth begin to kiss and nibble at me there at the back of my neck I begin to whimper. He pulls out and presses the tip of his cock the throbbing hot space where I need him.

I want to scream in frustration. I hate him. I love him. I worship him. I need him.

"Jake please..." I pant, turning my head to try and find his mouth.

The low, half chuckle, half groan that he presses against my ear sounds almost sadistic. "Still want to talk baby?" he asks. He's struggling too. It's obvious in the tense tremble in his body and the strained breaths against my ear. I can feel the strain. It gives me a surge of power. I smile.

"Yes, I do."

"Tough," he growls. He grips hold of my neck before thrusting back into me, hard. Exactly like I knew he would.

I cry out and push my body upwards so I can take him further inside. Still holding my neck, he grips my hip and begins to move with a rough force; hard almost angry thrusts which steal my breath in every inward push. "That's it, baby, take me deeper, like that, yes..." His curses are low and rough and I absorb every single one. "Fuck baby. Come for me..." he says softer now. "I want to hear you come for me."

My body does as it's told. My orgasm begins to gain momentum, the low coiled heat in the pit of my belly and at the base of my spine begins to spread outward. When I come, it's quiet and almost restrained. My body trembles silently, clenching around him in short desperate motions which cause him to speed up until his thrusts are almost painful. Deep and hard and rough. Yet somehow, they still feel tender. Maybe it's because he places soft kisses to the skin below my ear, or maybe it's because he massages the side of my hip softly while he thrusts into me. All of these motions combined balances out the force of this rough tempered love making. "I'll pull out, don't worry," he tells me in a short sharp grunt against my throat as he drags his mouth across it.

"No, don't," I reply. "I want you to come inside me..." I'm not sure which part of my sex-hazed brain utters these words, but it doesn't sound anything like me.

He groans again, a gravelled almost painful sound which vibrates against my skin. Then he begins to slow his thrusts. "I love you... tell me you know that?"

"I know, I know you do."

I feel his weight shift as he pushes me deeper into the mattress with one long deep thrust. The moan seems to rip from his throat. A raw animalistic noise which is hot and sharp against my ear. He bites down on my shoulder as the orgasm shudders through his body. It courses through him, warm wet bursts of heat flooding from his body into mine. The room is hot and the sweat from his body clings to my back and thighs and when he levers himself off me a few moments later it lingers on my skin. The hot, slick feel of his orgasm dribbles out of me with him.

His breathing is still short as he settles onto his back next to me on the bed. "Fucking hell... that was good." He says.

I turn onto my back and turn my head to look at him. His tattooed chest moves up and down with exertion, his hair looks mussed and tumbled, and his mouth is used and wet. "Yes. Quite the distraction," I say evenly.