Redemption

Redemption

She craved it, and reached for it.

But it was far out of her reach by now.

Quickly, her feet glided from branch to branch, not a sound being heard from each step. Cherry Blossoms fell around her cloaked figure, and remnants of a cold, unforgiving winter was felt in the air. Her eyes darted around, scanning her surrounding area as she listened her her pursuers' faint but noticeable steps behind her. She couldn't allow herself to be caught, otherwise everything she had done would be all for naught.

She couldn't allow that to happen.

In a blur she swiftly roundhouse kicked one of her pursuers in the jaw, knocking them out with only the sound of a faint crack. Turning quickly, she blocked the incoming hit of the second of her three pursuers. She made a quick blow to the back of their neck, causing them to slump over and fall to the ground.

Only one was left.

She saw the mission leader of the pursuers and inwardly grimaced.

His Sharingan was glowing in the night.

It had to be an Uchiha didn't it?

"You're coming with me, Rogue." He states in a deadly tone.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Uchiha-san." I reply quietly, not allowing any emotion to betray me.

Swiftly, a shadow clone appears behind him and kicks him in the back in a flash. I grab him by his hair and his forehead down onto my knee, then his jaw. He slumps over, and I push his body away. I hear his faint heartbeat and nod to myself.

I won't be like them, I won't kill for false values.

In a blur I am on my way again, hopping from tree to tree and masking my trace. The Cherry Blossoms surround me, and I remember who I'm doing this for.

"Don't worry Imoto, Anne will make sure you never end up like her." I mumble, my dull pink hair falling into my eyes.

A/N ZoeKraft

Imoto- Little Sister

Anne- Big Sister

San- Is a Common Term that is basically like Miss, Mrs, Mr

OK! There you go guys, my exam One Shot! I hope you liked it, and if you want a sequel just make sure to give a Star, and I may do a follow up on my own account!