"You wanna help me get ready?"

"Yeah!" he cheered and took my hand.

___________________

I looked at the my clock.

5:29pm.

Nathan and I were laying on my bed and waiting for them to arrive.

The door ball rang.

"They're here!" Nathan shouted and ran out of my room.

I quickly got up and followed him. "Nathan, no! You're not suppose to open the door!"

But it was to late, he had already opened to the door to reveal Ryder and Blake. I froze at the top of the stairs.

"Hello! I'm Nathan, Denny's brother. Are you Ryder and Blake?"

Ryder squatted down so that he was on the same eye level as Nathan.

"Yeah, hi little guy." He reached out his hand and Nathan shook it.

"You can come in. I can go get Denny," Nathan said.

"No need. I'm here." Dylan walked out of the kitchen and went to the door. Ryder stood up and they did that bro hug thing.

The three of them walked into the kitchen once the door was closed. Nathan walked to where I was standing by the stairs.

I'm pretty sure the other two hadn't noticed me yet.

"I like them!" Nathan said.

"Nate, you know you're not allowed to open the door yourself," I reminded him as I picked him up.

"Sorry. I was just really excited."

"It's okay. Just don't do it again," I firmly said.

"Okay!" he agreed and put his hands behind my neck. "Don't you want to meet them?" he asked me as I walked down the stairs.

"Maybe later," I said.

Then I saw the door unlock. My dad walked through the door and put down his briefcase.

"Daddy's home!" Nathan cheered.

I walked to the door and hugged my dad.

"How was your day, sweetie?" he asked me as he hung up his jacket.

"It was good," I said.

"And yours?" my dad asked Nathan.

"So cool!" he threw his arms up and I had to be careful as to not get hit in the face since I was still carrying him. This kid had a lot of energy.

I put him down and saw my mom walking down the stairs.

"You're leaving already?" I ask.

"Yes. We decide we might as well leave early incase there is traffic," she answered.

"Oh, alright," I kissed her on the cheek and opened the door for them.

"Be good and take care of the boys, alright?"

"I'll try," I said and waved as they drove off.

I shut the door and saw Nathan running into the kitchen while Dylan walked out.

"I think they gave him a little to much sugar at school today," he said.

I laughed. "I know."

He also laughed and walked into the bathroom. I went to head up the stairs but stopped when I heard voices coming from the kitchen.