Your a cat, aren't you? (Smut)

(3rd POV)

Garroth took off his, instinctively Laurence crawled over, and kissed Garroth roughly. He kissed back, pressing Laurence against the bed. Garroth ended the kiss walking over to his dresser and grabbed somewhat of a small jewelry box, from the box he took a collar with a small leash. Laurence blushed as Garroth walked over and tightened the collar to fit Laurence. With a smirk he pulled on the leash attached to Laurence's collar.  He pushed Laurence back down on the bed and tied the leash the bed. Laurence sat a little, Garroth hung over him, Laurence pulled Garroth in for a kiss, he held on tightly to Garroth and one of his hand found their way taking off Garroth's pants and boxers. Garroth soon did the same, taking off Laurence's pants then his boxers, he found himself but pulled a bit. The little lusty Laurence had pulled Garroth closer from the waist, he was so close to shoving Garroth inside him.

"Patience Laurence~", Garroth teased. The brown haired neko panted roughly, Garroth took off the collar,"Now, let's get this off.", he tugged at Laurence's shirt, he pushed him back against the wall, tugging Laurence's shirt over his head. After the shirt got over Laurence's head, Garroth kissed him again, finally getting the shirt somewhere else in the room. Laurence flinched feeling Garroth graze his entrance. 

"I won't if you don't want me to...", Garroth mumbled, Laurence shook his no.

"I-I want you..", Laurence panted. Garroth reached over to his pillow and moved it to the side grabbing a bottle of lube, he put some of the cold liquid on his fingers, rubbing them on Laurence's entrance, he shivered a bit at the feeling.

"You ready?", Garroth whispered into Laurence's ear, he nodded slightly biting his lip. Garroth rammed into Laurence, in return Laurence moaned loudly. He wrapped his leg's around Garroth's waist and bit into his shoulder, sweat ran down his face.

"G-Garroth...", he moaned out.

"Your a cat aren't you?", Garroth laughed.

"Me-e-oowww~", Laurence was able to purr out.

"Better~", Garroth, started to rammed out and in, Laurence bit back into Garroth's shoulder, stopping when he accidentally started to draw blood.  Garroth started to bite at Laurence's neck and suck on it, a hickey started to form on his neck. Garroth sat back, he panted very lightly and smiled softly at Laurence. He laid down, patting the area next to him for Laurence to lay down, and he did. He cuddled up to Garroth who started to pet him, Laurence purred till he fell asleep.

(Hehehhehe, Yay smut! I have been updating more since I have like.... 2 months to make up for...)