Lucinda's 'love' advice.

(Garroth POV)

I woke up, slowly opening my eyes, seeing Laurence's sleeping face. I slowly got up, careful not to wake up Laurence. I walked into the kitchen getting a drink, I leaned my shoulder on the wall and looked over at Laurence sleeping. We only had 'fun' once, from what I recall. But... I wanted a little more, how am I supposed to approach him though... While thinking one name kept coming to mind and that name was Lucinda. Since my brain wants me to see if she can help so desperately, I'll go with it. I grabbed a warm coat and headed outside. I stood a second or two, looking over the wintry scene, the beautiful angel white, how it laid over the pine tree's spiky pines, it reminded me a bit of Okasis. I walked down the street toward Lucinda's, I saw Aaron and Aphmau walked Celeste and decided to talk to them.

"Keeping warm, Garroth?", Aphmau started off the talk.

"Plenty, thank you. Same?", I answered.

"Yup.", she looked forward where Celete is and saw her jumping and slipping around everywhere,"Celeste!!", she yelled in a panicked voice, running after her pup.

"So, where you heading?", Aaron asked as we watched Aphmau.

"Lucinda's.", I answered, I kept it simply cause, Aaron doesn't usually question everyone's choices. I like his silence a bit. We jumped a little, hearing Aphmau fall.

"Well, I gotta go, good luck with whatever your doing.", Aaron waved, walking over to Aphmau and helped her up as Celeste circled them. I sighed under my breath and kept walking soon finding myself on Lucinda's door step. It didn't take too long after I knocked for Lucinda to answer.

"Garroth, it's freezing. But, I can tell you need something from me, what's up?", Lucinda had her good ol' smirk as always.

"It's about Laurence, you all know we're close, but... I wanna take it a little further..", I bit my lip and blushed a little.

"Oh, I do have an idea, if your open to one of course.", Lucinda laughed lightly. I nodded and she handed me a potion,"Laurence has had to deal with the affects of that potion before, so it won't make your -cough- stuff, so awkward.", I blushed and thanked her, walking out with a wave. I safely put the potion in my pocket walking back to my house. As I walked I felt a load of snow hit me in the face, I looked around see Travis' head pop under a snow fort. I snuck around to the side of the fort while it was laughing, with someone?  I headed toward the back glancing in, see Zane right away.

"Not that smart, are we brother?", He laughed and shoved snow in my face. I stayed in my position, a look a shock was a main feature, of which Travis and Zane got a huge laugh out of. I shook off the snow and laughed, getting up and continued to my house. I saw Kawaii~Chan begging Katelyn for something, of which calmly zoned out Kawaii~Chan with her phone. I waved to them, Katelyn smiled and waved back, while Kawaii~Chan bounced and waved. I laughed a little and walked up to my doorstep, and opened the door. Laurence greeted me with a hug.

"Gar~Gar!", he somewhat sung.

"Something happen?", I asked, he seemed extra chipper.

"Nope, just got the best sleep in quite awhile.", He looked up making clear eye contact.

"Oh, alright then.", I laughed,"Should I make some soup or something warm to eat? Cold food right now is out of question."

"Is it that cold out there?", Laurence, asked sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen.

"I'm overreacting a little but, still.", I admitted with a blush.

(Laurence POV)

Told you, he's easy to make blush.

"Soup sounds good.", I agreed. Something about Garroth's pocket bugged my curiosity. I eyed it intently, it was blue and gooey, I started to blush, a bit of my imagination caught up to me. I knew how to get it from him.

"Gar~Gar...", I whined,"I wanna cuddle."

"I just started cooking, go ahead on the couch and I'll join you in a minute or 2.", he sighed. I went over to the couch taking a seat.I heard Garroth start to walk over and I sat up a bit, Garroth put both hands on my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. I swung one arm around his neck, while the other reached for his pocket successfully got the bottle out of his pocket, not gonna lie, I was a bit disappointed.

"Sooo~ What were you hiding from me?", I slipped to side, taking Garroth by surprise. Garroth starved at him a bit worried.

"Well... umm... I..", Garroth stuttered, I opened the bottle smelling it, it smelled like orange creme.

"It smells good, where did you get it?", I looked over, smiling.

"The store.", he hesitated a second but, I shrugged it off and start to drink the liquid,"wait-!", he snapped and snatched the bottle away, getting some of it on the floor. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. I sat there for a second or two, till I suddenly heard whispers from Garroth, but... he was all the way in the living room, I felt something rub against my back. I got up, looking into the mirror, I had.. cat ears?! A tail... I opened my mouth, sharp canines?! He got the potion from Lucinda and lied about it... didn't he?

"Gaarrrooottthhh!!!", I called and leaned my shoulder on the door frame, my arms crossed. I saw Garroth walk over and glared, a slight growl rose in my throat.

"Oh.. hehe.. that's what it did.. huh?..", he smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You got it from Lucinda?", I asked calmly.

"Yea...", he sighed,"She said you've been affected by it before and it would make..", he stopped talking, I hated when he did that.

"Would make?...", I asked. He didn't answer, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his room.

"Huh?...", He laid me down on his bed and started to take off his shirt. I blushed and watched silently.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?", Garroth smirked.