Privacy

(Laurence pov)
I wave bye to Travis as he went out the door for his Cinnamon Roll night with Aph, I went into the kitchen. I saw Garroth leaning against the counter,  looking through notifications on his phone. I walked over with a smirk and put my hands on his waist.

"Hey Gar Gar~", I sighed happily. Garroth noticed what I was doing and blushed.

"H-Hey Laurence.", Garroth answered hesitantly.  I raised my head up to his, my lips teasingly pressed his. I pulled away, it was my imagination or I had heard the slightest whimper from him.

"It's not that easy, Garroth...", I teased. I walked away going into my room, I heard Garroth get a drink of water and go into his own room. I sat in my chair, turning on a video and just sat there, Slowly I felt myself fall asleep. I woke up to see Garroth peeking in from the door, he had his phone out taking pictures.

"If you needed something you could've woke me up.", I mumbled.

"N-no... I didn't need anything I just...", Garroth stammered. 

"Well, stop standing there and come on in. ", I sighed. I turned my chair around and let Garroth sit on the chair,  I sat on my bed. We talked about some openings on jobs around the neighborhood. Garroth bit his lip. I laughed a little,  I suddenly felt Garroth grab my hands and pin me to my bed.

"H-hey!", I stuttered. Garroth smirked,  it sent a shiver down my back. He put one of his hands under my chin and he kissed me roughly. I felt his tounge slide into my mouth, I closed my eyes. As Garroth pulled away my bit my bottom lip. I gasped as he pulled away. He moved his hand,  slowly slipping it up my shirt, my breathing sped up as I watched. Garroth started to kiss me again,  I fell in,  my surprised turning into pleasure. I lurched my back up as Garroth started to tease me by moving his hand along the line of my underwear.

"Laurence... ", Garroth whispered into my ear, "It's my turn to have fun.. ", he started the bite my ear.