Revenge

Hello everybody, I'm back with the next chapter! So, enjoy!!

Laurence had pinned Garroth down to the couch, he looked into his deep blue eyes. He smiled, seeing Garroth's blush was adorable. He lowered his head to Garroth's face. Garroth's blush darkened, making it more see able with his light skin. Garroth looked up, meeting eyes with Laurence. Garroth saw the glaze of lust and guilt them, Laurence.. wanted this...
"L-La-Laurence...?", Garroth mumbled, slowly falling into comfort of the situation. Laurence started to kiss Garroth passionately, Garroth was surprised but, he started kiss back. Laurence pulled away, both panted a little. Laurence's hand slowly slipped from holding Garroth's hands up, he passed out on Garroth's chest. Worried Garroth whispered Laurence, soon enough he heard little soft snores. He smiled and laid back slowly falling himself. He heard the front door open before he passed out.
-time skip-
Garroth's pov
I woke up to the sound of clicking and a flash, I opened one eye a little to see Dante, Travis, and Nicole. I slightly smiled and pretended to still be asleep. But, Laurence slowly woke up and cuddled more up to my chest unaware of Dante, Travis, and Nicole, I blushed. I opened my eyes and Travis whispered. "Morning sunshine.", in somewhat of a seductive tone.
"Morning, Garroth.", Laurence smiled and mumbled. Laurence must've thought I had said it. I glared at Travis and he whistled, walking away.
"Come on, we have to get up.", I sighed, I said it very softly.
"A few minutes, Gar Gar?", he begged.
"A few more minutes...", I sighed.  He wrapped his arms around my waist, I laid my chin on his head and closed my eyes. Dante suddenly burst out laughing, Laurence fell off the couch as I sat up, startled. Laurence lay on the floor groaning in pain.

"What the heck was that for?", Laurence growled.

"Dante startled me!", I almost yelled. Dante stood in the kitchen by Nicole looking through the pictures they took. Laurence got up walking over, he looked over their shoulders to look at the phone. At first he shrugged it off and started walking away, but he walked back over.

"A-Are those pictures of...", he trailed off. I could hear his growling and ran over. 

"You get a head start, start running Dante.", I looked Dante dead in the eye.

"Oh no..", Dante mumbled and started running.

"DANTE!!!", Laurence screamed and grabbed his arm's holding him back,"LET GO!"

"Alright.", I sighed with a laugh. As I let go Laurence was about to burst off but lost balance and fell.

"HEY! That hurt..", Laurence mumbled, sitting up.

"You needed to calm down, sorry.", I sat by him. 

"Yea... I overreacted.. didn't I.", Laurence twiddled his thumbs.

"No, you got Dante to run for once.", Nicole laughed from the kitchen.

"I did, didn't I?", Laurence laughed. I helped of Laurence, he hugged me. After a second or two I hugged back.