Does this help?

Garroth was in his room, looking through his notifications on his phone.
"Ouch!!", he heard a voice yelp. He opened his door.
"What just happened? Laurence, Dante?", Garroth asked.
"I dropped a bowl, i-it broke on my-my hand.", he heard it from the kitchen, it was Laurence.
"Damnit, great job Laurence...", Laurence mumbled to himself. Garroth ran into the kitchen, and grabbed Laurence's bloody hand.
Laurence tried to move away but, Garroth refused to let him.
"Here.", Garroth grabbed the roll of bandaging from a nearby drawer. Laurence blushed and looked away, Garroth glanced up, seeing something on Laurence's neck. He finished with his hand and ran his fingers along the thing on Laurence's neck, they were knife cuts.
"Laurence have you been?..", Garroth seemed terrifed at the thought of Laurence cutting himself. Laurence slapped off his hand.
"No, just some accidents...", he growled. Garroth moved toward Laurence, he still had hold of his hand. He pulled him forward, in the pain of the harsh movement tears formed at the edge of Laurence's eyes. As he was close he closed his eyes and looked down,he refused to look up at Garroth.
"Look at me.", Garroth sighed,"Come on, Laurence...", Laurence blushed, "Let go!" Garroth used his other hand to make Laurence look up, he brought him into a kiss. The tears at the edge of Laurence's eyes slowly made their way down his face. The kiss lasted a few seconds, Laurence broke away, gasping for breath.
"Let's sit on the couch, I wanna talk...", Garroth let go of his hand and wiped away his tears. Laurence nodded, a large blush spread across his cheeks. He sat down soon joined by Garroth.
"Laurence, tell me what's actually going on.", he sighed.
"I had told you the truth, I've just felt depressed. Maybe a bit of stress as well. I don't know, it started when we officially accepted that Aphmau was dating Aaron though...", Laurence stumbled on his words.
"Oh?", Garroth chuckled a little,"I understand."
"I've had another feeling and it started when you pinned me to wall on Halloween and teased me with my own joke.",he mumbled. Garroth blushed a bit,"Yeah, haha...", in a quick movement he had Garroth pinned on the couch.
"My revenge...", Laurence laughed a little.
"Umm..", Garroth blushed,"That-this is just a... joke?..."
"You think our love is a joke."

Fangirls who's head just exploded, there will be more, just give me some time.

Beating Hearts - GaurrenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara