You gotta wake up!!

-Garroth pov-
I sat there,  feeling myself fall asleep while watching the movie. I glanced down at the sleeping Laurence and sighed,  ruffling his brown hair a bit. I looked up to see the credits rolling, I tried to stand up but,  Laurence seemed to cling on to my shirt,  it was followed by a muffled groan.
"Laurence?", I mumbled quietly, "You gotta wake up love~", I  smiled.  When he didn't react I raised my voice,  "Laurence, you gotta wake up." He still stayed still, his breathing seemed fragile, and his body was as hot as an oven.
"Dante!!", I yelled, "Call 911!!", I picked up Laurence and craddled him in my arms.
"What,  why?  What's going on??", Dante walked out,  looking a bit confused.
"H-he won't wake up... ", I mumbled.
"O-ok I'll call. Just hang in there!", Dante ran back to his room. Within a few hours an ambulance came to pick up Laurence, I sat in the waiting room. Constantly on the edge of my seat, I basically flew out of my seat when I saw a nurse walking toward me.
"Can I see him?!", I growled, it was a bit rude but, I'm terrifed.
"Yes but, he's not fully minded just yet. He may not talk when you get there, he still has a few things to process.", she smiled softly.
"Thank you.", I hugged her and ran off toward his room. But, I didn't walk in yet, I stood outside the room thinking about what the nurse said, not fully minded, he still has a few things to process..., will he even remeber me?..

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!!! I got stuck on school work so it was hard to update.