2 days later

Garroth pov

Laurence slept soundly on the couch, one or two snores drifted from his spot, but I only giggled. He's been doing so much better, maybe even better than before... well yeah. I sat on the other couch with a book and read quietly to myself. I heard the shuffle of Laurence moving on the couch, i smiled softly and returning to my reading.

Laurence POV

The thing about Garroth is that he isn't too bright. It's a little to easy, to 'fluster' him. I had shuffled on the couch and keeping quiet, and sneaked toward Garroth, using the book in his face as cover. I got on the couch next to him and before he could ask where I came from I sprawled out sideway, my chest and head relaxing on Garroth's legs. I looked up at his blue eyed,blushing face, with quiet the negligent smirk if I might add.
"Laurence, Laurence, your basically begging me to teach ya a lesson or two~", Garroth laughed a bit huffly.
I blushed, not in the plan... Garroth bent down his neck, kissing me passiontaly on the lips, I kissed back, propping myself up a bit. Next thing I knew I hand my arms wrapped around Garroth's neck, and he had me flipped under him. As he ended the kiss, I lightly panted for air. Garroth looked down at me, lowering his head to my neck and started to nip at it. I started to bite my lip, holding in some light pants. Thankfully Dante and Travis were out doing crap today... Garroth then just laid down on my chest, pretending to sleep. I smiled softly at him and started to pet him, he made somewhat of a purring  sound, that quite frankly, made me fall asleep.
Puuurrrr and black out.

Sorry the end there was pretty lazy, I might put some smut in the next chapter for those of you who read it for that, this may have been one of the cutest things I written, now to go draw the last scene!! (Error-Kid at deviantart if you wanna see it!!)