Ch. 12: An Old "Friend"

Your POV
I woke up to see Lauren has replaced Amy, Christina replaced Dani and Katherine replaced Lisa. The other three are sleeping cuddled up together on the other side of the couch. I carefully get up without waking any of them up. I walk to the front to see the 5H girls eating breakfast.

"Hey" I say as I get a bowl for my Cookie Crisps. I sit next to Normani once I have my food.

"Morning Y/N/N. How'd you sleep? You looked comfy." Camila says.

"I slept great. I'm so happy I found them. It feels great to be with my blood family. I mean I do have you and the guys but it just feels different now that their here."

"We understand Y/N/N your happy that you have found your real family after so long that it feels amazing to just be anywhere they are. Let alone sleeping all together." Dinah says.

"Thanks guys. I love you." I say to them. The look in my eyes showing them that I mean it. They "awww" and come gather me in a big group hug.

"We love you too Monkey."

**Time skip to Show**

Cimorelli is just getting ready to perform.

"Good luck girls." I say to them as I hug them each individually.

"Thanks Y/N/N. We love you." Christina says.

"I love you guys too. See ya after the show." I say as they walk on stage. I watch for a little bit then I head to Fifth Harmony's dressing room.

"Hey girls." I walk in and sit on the couch next to Ally. Who curls up to my side. I put my arm around her and get comfortable. Why does everyone always cuddle up to me?

"Hey Monkey. What's up?" Camila asks.

"Not much. But why does everyone always cuddle up to me?" I ask genuinely curious.

"I don't know. Your just comfy I guess. Do you want me to move?" Ally asks.

"No no it's ok. I was just wondering that's all." I say pulling her closer to me.

**Time Skip to after Cimorelli Perform**

Fifth Harmony and I were at side stage once my sisters finished performing.

"Hey Y/N/N we're gonna go shower then head back to the bus." Katherine says.

"Ok I will be there after 5H performs." I say hugging them then watching Fifth Harmony's performance.

*Time Skip to after Concert**

I was in the girls' dressing room waiting for them to finish showering.

"All right we're all done. Ready to go?" Normani asks.

"Yup let's go."

The girls and I walk on the bus to see none of my sisters. I look through the whole bus and there is no sign of them. Weird they said they would be here and I checked their dressing room to see if they were there before we left but they weren't there. 

I go to the front of the bus to see the 5H girls looking worried.

"Hey guys. Where's my sisters?" I ask taking a seat next to Lauren.

"Umm yea about that... he got them." Dinah said nervously as she hands me a note from him.

Y/N,

As you can see I have found you and your sisters. Don't worry they are safe... for now. Meet me at the pier by 10 o'clock tonight alone or you won't have any sisters left.

                                    An old "friend"

"WHAT!!!!!! How the hell did he find them? How the hell did he find me? No no no this can't be happening." I say as I start pacing back and forth in the bus.

"Hey calm down Y/N we'll get him. Just like we did before. He can't and won't hurt you or your sisters. We'll make sure of it." Lauren says stopping my pacing.

"Yea but I just got them back. I can't lose them he will pay for this." I say clenching my fist.

You never mess with my family because if you do you WILL pay the price.

A/N: So, I thought it was time I added some drama to the story. I hope you like it also who do you think the "old friend" is.

Also I am soooo proud of Lauren. She is not afraid to speak her mind and that is one of the many things I love about her. Her and I have more in common now. We are both bi. I am happy the way I am. She is happy the way she is. So let's keep the hate away from her. She doesn't deserve it. She just spoke her mind.

Love you Lauren❤️💛💚💙💜

Thanks for reading. Please give me some feedback as to if you like the story and as to what else you want to see happen.

~M