Chapter 1 (Birth and Rebirth)

Start from the beginning

Histoire: " Not so fast, only you will be doing rounds this time Neptune."

Neptune: " Wh-WHAT!? But why..!?"

Histoire: "Bringing Nepgear would only make her spoil you into doing absolutely nothing while she works. Seriously she spoils you too much."

Nepgear: "Hearing that, kinda hurts me a bit..."

Neptune: "Aww... Oh well... Yeah, I guess it's my chance to be a role model, sit back and watch Nep-Jr. Leave it to your big sister *signature pose*"

And so, I the protagonist have now gone out to do some work.

Is what I'd like to say but, what I usually do is the same old thing anyway...

For now, I'll hit the Guild and do some quests...

Location: Planeptune Guild

This is the Guild, it accepts requests from everyone, and it is up to its officials to answer these requests, some vouluntarily accepts these quests as it also offers credits as well as other give aways.

For now, I guess I'll take a hunting quest...

Neptune: " Oh! An infestation of Dogoos, hmm... Yeah I'll take this."

IF: "Oh hey there Nep!"

This Chikadee is IF I call her Iffy, she is an agent in this guild, she is a close friend of mine, and we really have gone a very long way.

Neptune: "Hiya Iffy, what ya upto today."

IF: "Not much, just patrolling for now."

Neptune: "Oh so that means, you can join me right!?"

IF: " I just said I was on patrol, but... Yeah, I guess I can"

Neptune: "Awesome! IF has been added to the party."

IF: "Come on Nep, we should hurry."

Neptune: "Ahaha, Kk."

It's going to be a lively, day with Iffy!

On the way to the location...

..

..

..

Neptune: "So Iffy, how's Compa doing?"

IF: "Oh her? She's still struggling to become a full fledged nurse, I mean with how clumsy she is, that may take awhile."

Neptune: "I totally agree, however, if she were to get serious though she can really get things done. "

Iffy and I kept talking

The path leading to the location was pretty far, but hey, with a companion in tow, things could get lively

Along the way, monsters poped out of the woodwork, but we managed to make short work of them.

I really love my nation...

But what matters the most...

Is that everyone carries a smile in their faces...

Uh... Hey Mister Author, I'm not used to this narrating stuff, and it isn't really my thing, but I guess what your writing about is true...

Anyway, we arrived in our destination.

Neptune: "Uh... This is the right place, right?

IF: "Yeah, the VOCA PLAINS, it was said to be infested with Dogoos, but what is this, not even a single Dogoo could be seen...