Prologue

(originally published april 16 2017)

  the sun was shooting streaks of scarlet and orange light through the clouds as the campers at camp half-blood started to rise and get ready for another day of training, meanwhile Percy Jackson was hightailing it to a school in Manhattan on his pegasus blackjack for a possible monster attack on a recently discovered, VERY powerful demigod. that morning he had gotten up early to go to the big house. Chiron informed him of a problem, a powerful demigod had been located by a saytor and there was an imminent threat to them. How it had taken them so long to find this demigod worried him. he and the rest of the campers could only hope that he made it on time to save them from the monsters that were coming just as fast if not faster than the panicked demigod zipping through the sky. they were almost there... Percy's heart sank, even from this height he could clearly see smoke rising from the direction of the new demigod. he could also clearly see and enraged,huge, hell hound. the beasts eyes glowed a crimson red that was in sharp contrast with the rest of its shadowy body. he aimed his pegasus and dove.

as the wind whipped his black hair in his face he pulled out riptide and prepared for battle.  

author note:
hi this is my very first story ever on this website! hope you enjoy it please comment ;)
i don't update regularly so sorry if there are gaps in the time i update. please keep reading my story!  

(i'm also on quotev as nico dragonslayer)

(Edit from 2 years later: Please go to Quotev and find my profile there if you want to read the actual updated version of this, and literally anything else i have written that's not even on here here's a link https://www.quotev.com/story/8142768/Silver-Arrow-Nico-Di-Angleo-fanfic/1)