Wait a second. A few days ago, left at the end of last year, and recently came back a few days ago.

It's probably that Lili girl. "So, what's your name?" She asked me.

"The name is Nia, yours?"

"Aaliyah, but people just say Lili for some reason but I strongly prefer Liyah or some type of nickname you can come up with." She answered as she chuckled.

"Nice to meet you, Liyah." I said as I gave a friendly smile. I knew it.

"Nice to meet you too, Nia. Can I sit next to you or you're saving that seat for someone?" She asked.

"Oh, no you can sit." I replied as she smiled and sat next to me.

I truly wanted to ask her if she knew Pac, but I think it's just gonna be plain out rude.

"So, do you know a boy named Pac?" I questioned without thinking.

Her face looked wary when I asked that question. "Yeah, why you know him?"

"Yeah, but I just wanna let you know that we are not dating." I told her as her mood changed.

"So you guys are friends?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I never saw you before to be honest, you're new here?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I just transferred schools and so far, this school is going pretty well for me. Well, except that Regina girl." I answered as Liyah stretched out her arms and looked over Regina.

"Don't mind her, she just bothers people who has more maturity and intelligence than her. 20 years from now, she's gonna be crackhead or some baby mama across the street." Liyah said as I snickered.

We continued our conversation in whispers until it 5th period striked, which meant it was time for lunch.

I walked out the classroom with Liyah as we both smiled at each other. She has a indigenous sense of style, it was kinda tomboyish but it fitted perfectly on her.

Then, the awkwardness came when Pac saw Liyah right next to me, and his face was aghasted when he saw her.

He quickly walked up towards us. "Oh, Aaliyah." He said.

"Long time, no see." She responded as she gave him a small hug.

"Nia, this is Lil-"

"Yeah, I met her like a few minutes ago in Global." I replied.

"Oh, well.....okay." He answered unsurely.

"So where's Jada?-" I was cutted off when he started doing the cut it out hand signals.

"Who's Jada?" Liyah questioned as she glanced at Pac.

"Um, you stay here, I'm gonna go have a talk with Nia for a minute." He said as he grabbed my arm and went to an empty hallway.

"You don't need to say Jada, Nia! Jada is gonna get pissed if she sees me and her hugging and shit." Pac confessed as I rubbed my temples.

"Well, I'm sorry, I didn't know that." I said as he sighed.

"Just keep Liyah closer to you, introduce her with Larenz, Jada and everyone else." He informed me.

"Speaking about Jada, where is she?" I questioned.

"She's at the study hall doing the project with Raheem and Q." He told me.

"Thanks, and I won't let her close to you." I said as I walked down the hallway to the study hall.