Gabe: "Simon can we talk please?"

Simon: "You want to talk now? While we are both completely naked, me squatting over you and washing your body, and you want I talk?"

Gabe: "Please Simon, I don't care right now but. I'm so glad your here. If it was anyone else yeah I would probably still be able to talk about it but right now, I need you Simon."

I moved myself to sit next to him, handing him the soap for him to do his genitals with, I didn't want to touch him out of respect and love.

Gabe: "When you asked me out? Do you remember? And I said no. Did you hate Rob or Ryan or Harry at all?"

Simon: "I didn't hate them. I just loathed even being around them."

As I sat next to him, the water hitting him even though it didn't take long for him to start moving into my lap, the only way he could get any closer is if I was inside him.

Gabe: "Even if you hated me, would you still come running?"

Simon: "Within a heart beat, I know you don't yet know anyone in Europe so I will be helping Kylie set up the house properly."

Gabe: "Ok."

I kissed the back of his neck, seeing them actually being made, it filled me with so much happiness and I feel like it has made my day. I snaked my arms around his body, slowly letting it trail along his abs as I pulled him closer to me."

Gabe: "Help me please. Don't let go."

Simon: "Gabe, it's my turn now."

I saw him look over to me, I could just tell he was in fear, it looked like he was in a lot of trouble. Kind of like when you get caught doing something in school that you weren't supposed to.

Gabe: "Simon can we get out first?"

Simon: "Alright let me wash myself and then I'll wash your back and we can go lay down ok?"

Gabe: "Yes please."

Time Skip

I looked down at him as we lay down in bed, he was just checking his phone for Jay, waiting for a reply back about dinner but he hadn't messaged in half an hour.

Simon: "Gabe?"

Gabe: "Just a little more time. Please?"

Simon: "Baby I've waited long enough for you to tell me, you have said a little while longer at least 4 times now, and you said when we get home, and after we showered. What is going on Gabe, your actually starting to scare me."

I saw him looking at me, horror on his face as I noticed him starting to look at me in a different light.

Gabe: "Ok well..."

As he was about to start talking, I heard his phone go off once. He opened the message and almost screamed, I took it off him and noticed it was from Jay.

Jay: "Gabe please I didn't have a choice, I had to bring Lachlan and Mitch with me to pick you guys up and with dinner, they told me they would legitimately threaten kidnapping if I didn't. I can't have that. I beg you understand this please."

Gabe: "Jay it's Simon, he's freaking out right now but I know what your talking about. We don't need any more shit to go down that hasn't already happened. I'll figure something out ok?"

I looked up to see Gabe crying his eyes out. His head in his hands as the tears fell.

Simon: "Gabe..."

Gabe: "You promised you would keep me safe. You promised me."

Simon: "And I am. I'm thinking ok. Just trust me, I love you Gabe. I have for so long and I refuse to see you get hurt."