15. The One Where The Kid 'Grows'

ابدأ من البداية

"Campers! Relax! Is this how you treat the Princess of the universe?"

"What? But I thought you said she wasn't coming today? And she just transformed from a 7 year old boy! How can we even trust this is her true form?" Jason said. 

I rolled my eyes at his immaturity. 

"Jason, she is the Princess of the Universe, don't you think she can change her form according to her will? I mean, just look at the power radiating from her. Even minor Gods can do such cheap parlour tricks!"

"Children, I think Commander Stormbringer is correct. I'm sure he has an explanation for all this. Lower your weapons!" Chiron said hastily, fearing that the Princess might obliterate the whole camp with her power if provoked or insulted. 

Once the weapons were lowered, the Princess cleared her throat and addressed Chiron

"Wise decision Centaur. Yes, Commander Stormbringer speaks correctly. I'm Princess Skylar Void, daughter of Chaos. I've come here to aide you in this battle against end. You can relax, Andrew was just a form I assumed. It was a plan from Commander Stormbringer in order to catch the spy." 

"Oh of course. We can talk about that plan later, but thank you very much for your aide your majesty." Chiron bowed. Skylar widened her eyes at the use of such words and gestures. Worse was to come though, because just as Chiron rose, Reyna screamed "Ave Lady Skylar, Princess of the Universe, daughter of Lord Chaos and member of the Primordial Council."

"Ave" came the shout of all the campers in unison. And then everyone bowed down to her. She had a terrified expression on her face. And I was silently trying not to fall on the floor laughing. Well actually, most of my army's senior members who knew about her were. 

"No! Rise! Stop it! Who told you to hail me? Just a 'welcome to camp Skylar' would have more than sufficed!"

"Uh, but.. Your majesty, you love formalities don't you?" Chiron said a bit confused. 

"What? No! I absolutely hate them!"

"Oh we are so sorry we were actually told otherwise. " Chiron said, looking at me accusingly. 

Oops, busted. I gave Skylar a wide grin in reply to her dagger stare. 

"You." she growled. "I'll kill you today Stormy!" 

"Oh no!" I said and ran for my life. I ran towards the forest with Skylar close on my heels. But she was a good runner, and she was angry. So she outran me, grabbed my shoulder turning me around and judo flipped me. "You made the last mistake of your life." She growled. 

I gulped 

"Uh hey Sky... Welcome to camp!" Hey! She was pressing her dagger against my neck alright. I couldn't afford time to think better lines! 

"You did this for fun, didn't you? The whole camp bowing to me is fun? "

"Okay, okay now stop being so melodramatic. I know one of these days you're going to get even."

"That's damn right I will." Her lips twitched a bit like she was about to smile.  

She calmed down and I got up, dusting my clothes." Let's go, the campers might be interested in knowing whether I survived the onslaught of her majesty crazy Princess or not." I smirked. 

"Oh yeah. We should probably hurry up." She chuckled. 

When we got back, there were all sorts of expressions in the crowd. 

The army had an indifferent expression. They had seen many friendly fights between us. In fact, this didn't even qualify as one it was so quick and harmless. A few years ago when I'd pulled a prank on Sky the fight had lasted a full day. Almost the whole of the planet was in smithereens. The whole planet would've blown to bits had Elmont and Fritz not interrupted. We had a laugh about it the next day, so everything was cool. But we both rebuilt the planet even better than it was before as a gift to them There weren't any casualties obviously. Coming back to expressions, the campers looked confused. The immortal campers understood the plot and were looking a bit angry. Even Chiron had an irritating expression. "The Council's Army as well as The Army of Peace, go to your cabins. Campers, you can resume your guard duties and daily activities. Chiron, we can call a meeting right now at the big house to clear things."