2; ♡ Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.

Start from the beginning

She gaped at me. "What?! Are you insane? No, no we are not going anywhere," she shook her head fast. "You know that next time if he caught you, we are defiantly are going to get our hands handcuffed by an old policeman that weighs more than my freaking bed!" I grabbed her wrist before she can run away.

"Too bad sweety, we are going to meet him today. Did you forget? He is in the same school as ours." I said in a ‘duh’ tone. Anna looked like she was about to faint anytime soon; her face was totally yellow. Her eyes were as wide as they could possibly be, and her knees were shaking.

‘’I-I-I-‘’ she stuttered and before she could continue, our maid got out of the house.

"Yo! Jodie,’’ Marry – our maid – shouted, her accent was clearly heard. ‘’You are ‘oing to be ‘ate." She quickly said before closing the door loudly. I silently cursed her and started to pull Anna with me to school.

School wasn’t that far away from my house; it only took half an hour to reach there. But because we were extremely late we had to run – I had to run while yelling at Anna for almost fainting.

Just as we entered the school’s entrance, the bell rang. I shoot a quick glare at Anna and ran to the nurse’s office. I was totally screwed since It was in the left side of the school’s building and my class was in the right side.

Just as I reached, I knocked the door and left Anna standing there. I saw her leaning on the door just as the nurse opened, making her fall flat on her head.

I would have laughed if I wasn’t running.

I don’t think that I ran this fast before – of course except yesterday. And for the first time in the two years I have been here, I didn’t go to my locker to put my books. Instead, I ignored the long line of red lockers and raised my pace.

I could hear Mr. Martin shouting – more like barking – from few feet. So I wasn’t that excited when I reached the door, but I couldn’t afford taking a detention – that if I wasn’t going to already take one – because you can only see Riley in the parking lot after the school ends, I don’t know why but each time I search for her or any of my friends, we can’t find her, probably spying on her boyfriend.

Yeah I know, creepy.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, I wasn’t that happy to be welcomed with a very grumpy Mr. Martin as he was scolding a student, maybe for eating or not listening to him.

‘’Oh! Look who decided to join us now.’’ He said sarcastically. I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes, but I knew better not to.

"Sorry, sir," I said in an innocent voice, a small smile playing on my lips as I acted like a good-nerdy girl. "Anna got sick-" He held his hand up.

"Detention after school." He almost sneered. I gasped, still wearing my mask.

"Why? I-I-I-" I felt tears build in my eyes, and of course it was only just an act, but once again I got cut off.

"Drop the act Miss Black." He glared. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Bastard." I muttered.

"Anything you want to share with us Miss Black?" he asked, obviously heard what I called him.

It’s a bad thing. A really bad thing. Earning a teacher as your enemy means war.

Trust me.

Almost all the teachers are my enemies.

Not so cool.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

                                                   ~♥~