Chapter 13: Sleep over

A/N: I dedicate this to thank @AyeshaShariq who did a cover for this fanfic. Thank you!

-Niall’s POV-

“What the hell just happened?” Ryan looked shocked as if he could not believe what he just saw. “I thought you guys were over?”

“Yes we are over! She’s been trying to get me back,” I was completely vexed. Holly hugged me like a sloth just now. It must have looked like we were still together in their eyes.

I wonder what Cece will think about it. She’s a fan and obviously she knows Holly and she knew about us. But will she feel hurt?

“And Cece just live next door? So, both of you must have known about each other right? I can see the sadness in her eyes before we left. Tell me what happen?” Ryan kept on rambling.

“I’ll tell you later. Let’s just start with your assignment.” I pretended to brush it off but actually, I could not stop thinking about the incident that just happened.

I have this feeling of telling her that what she saw was not like what she might think.

But, why do I care so much?

Ryan started to write while I stare blankly into an open space.

I told Ryan that I would give a hand, but all along, I had been thinking.

-Cece’s POV-

My cheeks are wet, so were my hands as I tried to wipe the tears off my eyes.

What am I even doing right now? I am being delusional by thinking I might have a chance with Niall. Ha, he’s in the biggest boy band. What even am I? Right, I am just that fat bimbo and are not noticed by people.

I kept myself busy the whole time by reading the stories in Wattpad. I just love reading them because it makes me feel like I am in the story itself. It makes me forget about everything for a moment and live in a fantasy.

It was half past seven when Ryan finally came. It was a relief that mama is already back home since I just can’t let anyone enter the house as it’s not mine.

“So.” Ryan started off the conversation.

“So, what have you worked on?” I straight away came to the topic, obviously not wanting to talk about the incident just now. Maybe he might have knew what happened between me and Niall. 

He must think that I am being pathetic.

“Yeah, I only got to write the first verse of the song,” he handed me a paper.

Hi

Girl you just caught my eye

Thought I should give it try

And get your name & your number

Go grab some lunch & eat cucumbers

Why did I say that?

I don't know why.

But you're smilin' & it's something' I like

On your face, yeah it suits you

Girl we connect like we have Bluetooth”

(The song is by JRA Aquino, By Chance)

“Wow, this is really amazing,” I nodded impressively. The lyrics are simple but cute.

“I will write the chorus then,” I smiled.

There is something about the lyrics though. The way Ryan wrote the song is as if he is telling a story.