Chapter 6: No longer a dream but a reality

I pryed my eyes open. The sun shone brightly as birds chirp melodiously. I was lying on my side, facing the wall. 

Whoa, what a great dream I had. I dreamt that Niall talked to me across my window. Aww, it's like the music video of 'You belonged with me' by Taylor Swift except that he actually talked to me. I laughed as I turned to the other side of the bed. Someone had his back facing me. Wait, what is a guy doing in my room siting at the corner of the bed?

"Ahhh! Burglar! Molester! Raper! Serial Killer!" 

"Oww!" The guy fall to the floor as I shoved him hard with my feet.

 "What?! Where?!" David and Christina barged in. I pointed to where the guy had fall off.

"Oh, he is our neighbour, dear." Christina explained looking relieved and cracked a smile. The guy stood up, regaining his balance. He still had his back facing me. David walked over to the guy and turned him to face me.

That's when I had my jaw wide open and my eyes almost bulging out of the socket. My mind froze in shocked for a fraction of second.

"This is Niall Horan. You may know him though. Girls are crazy about him. But do you know him?" David introduced as Niall stood there still wincing.

Of course I knew him. I love him. He's like the person that I think about all the time. He's my epitome of a perfect guy. I would have die just to meet him. I dreamt about him every single ti-

"Cece?" David looked baffled.. Niall had his eyebrows raised.

"No," I blurted. I suddenly remembered about Niall's tweet in my dream-I mean yesterday night. Whoa, I thought it was a dream yesterday.

"Well, um, I'm sorry to scare you but you fainted yesterday night after you noticed me. I got worried and went to your house to inform David and Christina," Niall explained but I still had my eyes wide open. I could not believe my own eyes.

"All of us went up to see you. But we realised that you were asleep because you snored 10 minutes after you fainted," Niall continued. "We thought you were tired so we carried you to the bed and Niall came this morning to check up on you," Christina clarified.

I-, I snored?! I snored in front of Niall?! That. was. just. freaking. embarrassing.

"Y-you guys c-ca-carried me up fr-from t-the f-fl-floor to t-the b-b-bed?" I stuttered. pretty badly. "Well, yeah," Niall answered.

They carried me?! I must be so heavy that Niall could have broke his arms!

"We'll wait for you downstairs alright?" David broke the silence and walked out of the room with Christina. "I'll wait for you too, alright?" Niall flashed a smile and I promise that I could just faint anytime again.

I didn't make a single movement for a full ten minutes, trying to absorb everything in my brain. I started to pinch myself, shook my head vigorously and tried everything to make sure that I am really awake.

Yup, I'm awake.

Niall freaking Horan was infront of me and were talking to me and he carried me means he touched me. Oh my gosh. This is too much to take in.

I reached out for my pillow and stuffed it in my face,

"Ahhhhhhh!!"  

I screamed in the pillow, not wanting to let Niall or anyone to hear my excitement that's already at it's highest point.

I frantically get ready and got a shower. Luckily today's Saturday, means I could spend my time in the room later on screaming non-stop. Spent an hour just to get myself ready. I mean I do not want to smell like a dead rat infront of Niall and looked like a zombie that came out of no where. So, I let my hair down with the natural soft curls cascaded just below my chest and wore a  floral patterned jumper paired with red skinny jeans. Well, I did not know I would meet Niall here, so I don't have those kind of nice shirts.