Chapter 3: Miracles happen

"I don't want to go," said the most quietest guy in the class. Well, other than me being the second quietest one.

Ah, there. It's Austan. He's pretty much the same as me. The invincible one in school or probably in the society too. He is known to have a problem in managing his anger. That is why he always keep to himself. No one dared to get near him.

Everyone gaped, staring at him. Honestly, I don't even know he could talk until now.

"I will replace him Mr Keys!" I stood up with my hands raised. I heard the class roared with laughter and I wonder why. "Haha! That fat Bimbo!" one of the guys criticized.

Gosh, Cece how could you forget that you are wearing half pyjamas outfit! I slowly sat back and place my hand on the side of my cheek to hide and ignore the people around me.

"I only pick the ones who are good in their studies and are obedient. Yes Ms Oleson, you have a good behavior but your results are not satisfying enough," he replied.

"But I promise to study well and do my best. Please! Pick me!" I replied, almost begging. "I am sorry but my decision is final." As soon as Mr Keys finished his sentence, Austan stormed out from the classroom. And now the room began to have an awkward silence.

Luckily the bell saved us all. Oh, thank god. I made my way through the hall way and then something caught my glance. Wait, am I dreaming or am I still in my daydream?

A few feet away were Kate and Luke.. Holding hands. It cannot be possibly true. Kate knew I like him. She said that he is not her type and thought that I was being ridiculous for thinking that he is attractive. Oh, look at what happened now.

Now I know who my true friends are. No one. No one at all. They are just as fake as a Barbie.

Kate saw me and gave a smirk. I do not know what just happened. How can she change from a person to another abruptly? Or was it just me? I do not know the real her. Maybe I felt too lonely and instantly welcomed her to my life. Big mistake there.

Fuming with anger and upset, I turned away, making my way out of the school. Suddenly, I bumped into a person.

Oh, it's Mr Keys. How boring.

I almost walked away until I heard my name. "Ms Oleson, wait! After much considerat-"

"Yes, I know your decision is final," I interrupted.

"Young people nowadays never let an adult finish their sentence, do they?" Mr keys questioned as I let out a sigh. "As I was saying, I think that there is no other better replacement for Austan. So, I decided to choose you." I looked up and smiled widely, screamed and jumped around.

"But on one condition," he said. "I must see the improvement in your results Ms Oleson."

"I promise Mr Keys. I promise." I squealed.

A/N: oh wow. Cece is too happy that she even forgot about Luke and Kate, huh? Haha hope you guys liked it! There's more to come :) Please let others know about my story, especially the directioners! :)