Chapter 46 - Chaos

His heart was beating so fast. Adrenaline rushed in his veins as he watched the Marines get scared by his one and only father; however, once he met those (e/c) eyes, his breathing stopped. His heart just sank as he stared at her face. He saw it coming, however, while he was inside that cell, what he wished the most was to not see those eyes today.

But once the fight started, he watched as the young girl stood beside Whitebeard at all times, which made him worry less but he couldn't just ignore the fact that she came here even though she knew what she was walking into.

His friends- no, his family were fighting and dying for him and yet, he still felt as if he wanted to let go of that small string that was keeping him from falling over the edge. He couldn't help it. Just like everyone else, he wanted the easy way out.

He hated his biological father, his name only brought bad luck in his life; he didn't held any grudge against his mother. He knew that she did a big favor for him for keeping him in her womb for more than nine months; however, he couldn't say that he had the same feelings for her. He never met her so that feeling would be completely natural.

He held his head down for a while, trying to block any thoughts from crossing his mind. He just wanted home...

Garp slowly climbed the stairs towards the execution platform. Once he arrived on the top, he sat down, crossed his legs and sighed. Sengoku looked at him and then back at Garp. "Why did you came here? Did you decided to protest over my plan?" He asked.

Garp took a look at the battle as Ace was staring at him with wide eyes. "No... I'm just going to sit here. I have no sympathy for criminals." And with those words, Ace felt as if his heart was stabbed by a very sharp knife. Not even the man he considered his grandfather is loving him anymore.

"You and Luffy are going to become great marines..."

Garp closed his eyes as he felt a few tears forming. "But for my family I do!" Ace bit his lip as he watched Garp cry in front of him. His words reassured Ace that he still truly cared about him however... "What should i do?" Garp cried. "You idiot! Why couldn't you live by how I told you so?!"

"You hear me? Great marines... "

——————————————————

The sound clashing swords and the screams from those injured made the scene before your eyes look like horror. Why would anyone what this chaos?

The fight began a hour ago, however it felt like it had begun years ago. You walked slowly towards the edge of the ship, taking a good look around but once you did that, a second later you regretted it.

He was staring at you dead in the eye. You gulped as you made eye contact. You could see the anger in his eyes... But then again, why was he so obsessed over you? You were just his biological daughter and you were at the age where you could definitely make your own decisions.

You thoughts had been cut short once you saw that everybody stopped fighting and looked at the sky. You furrowed your brows and looked in the same direction everybody was staring at with wide eyes.

You gasped in surprise as you saw a huge ship falling from the sky. You took a closer look and saw the one person you never thought you would see here.

It was Luffy!

——————————————————

Heyo! IM SO SORRY OK?!

I know that I've been gone for almost a month and I sincerely apologize for that... The story behind it is that I broke my laptop's display and I kind of don't have a laptop right now and I would probably get a new one on Christmas day so yeah!  That's 'great news'!

But I'm back now! Yay!

I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I've gotta say, it had some pretty fucked up things in there but hey, it's okay since my ship became canon.

Now... The premiere of season 6 Teen Wolf fucked me up pretty bad aswell. HOW COULD YOU JUST FORGET MY BABY. BUT HEY! STYDIAAAAAA

And I also finished watching Miraculous Ladybug and now I'm 100% trash. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE MOTHER FUKIN IDENTITY REVEAL BUT NOOOO