"It's alright." I gave a small smile.

"Can we stop the drama and start the party?" Katy said and quickly jumped in the pool. We're ready to start the party.

We jumped into the pool and Katy left to get something from inside her mansion. I noticed that it was a net and a beach volleyball. We helped her set up the net and we started playing volleyball.

It was a Boys vs Girls game. Sadly, Rhyzza decided not to want to join so we had to tell Steven he couldn't play to make it even. We agreed and started the fun. We won the first game, but lost the second.

It's 1 o'clock and all of us were already hungry, so we ate by the pool.

I looked at all of my friends and realized I'd never had fun like this before. It was a memory I wanted to remember forever. After we finished eating, we cleaned ourselves up and quickly went to the guest rooms to stay for the night. The girls and boys were in separate rooms. We unpacked our things and put them beside our beds.

"Let's play truth or dare." MicaElla suggested.

We nodded and MicaElla turns the bottle. It pointed at Shaniah.

"Truth or Dare?" We asked in unison.

"Truth." She said.

"Are you and Lanz a couple?" I was shocked. I had no idea that liked each other.

"Yes!" she laughed and began to blush, "But it's not official."

"Awwww," we said.

Shaniah turned the bottle. It pointed at me. "Truth or Dare"

"Dare," I responded boldly.

"I dare you to kiss Steven on the cheek."

"What?" Are they serious?

"You chose dare. No backing out," they laughed. "He's your cousin anyway, right?"

"Alright, alright." I rolled my eyes. Seriously? It'll be really, really awkward! What the hell!

We found the boys' room and luckily, only Steven was there.

"It's just a dare," I said before kissing his cheeks. He blushed and turn around. I had never been so embarrassed in my life.

"So, truth or dare."

We were still here in the boy's room when the other boys returned.

"Dare."

"I dare Jeremy to carry you until we reach the kitchen." I took my chance to get my revenge, but MicaElla seemed unfazed.

Jeremy actually agreed and carried MicaElla bridal-style until they reached the kitchen.

"You're so heavy." Jeremy laughed.

"You just need to work out more!" MicaElla said.

I quickly pushed everyone away from the kitchen to let them have their moment.

"Guys, I'm just going to my room. Bye!"

"Bye," they said in unison.

**

I woke up to find my best friend still poking at me. "We've been trying to wake you up for the past half hour," Shaniah said and guided me toward the pool. I saw Steven and Katy grilling the barbecue.

"Hi guys. That looks tasty." I said.

"Yeah. Because I'm the one who made it," Katy replied. Steven was silent and staring vacantly at the grill. He's over-thinking something again.

I looked over and saw MicaElla and Jeremy fighting over a piece of barbecue. They looked like kids fighting for a piece of candy.

"Hey, that's mine," MicaElla said.

"No, it's mine," Jeremy insisted.

"Be a gentleman," she whined.

They pushed at each other playfully until MicaElla fell into the deepest part of the pool. We waited for her to come back up to the surface, but she didn't.

"Don't just watch do something!" Katy screamed.

Jeremy dove in after her, scooped her up, and lifted her back to the safe embrace of the cement. We helped pull them both out, but MicaElla wasn't waking up.

"She needs CPR," Jericho said, which send a worried silence amongst us, "Doesn't anyone know CPR?"

"CPR! CPR! CPR!" Shaniah said.

"You should do it before she dies. It's your fault you should do it." Shaniah anxiously yelled at Jeremy.

**
NOW PLAYING: MOVING CLOSER by Never the Strangers

Inch by inch, we're moving closer

Feels like a fairytale, ending

Take my heart, this is the moment,

I'm moving closer to you

**

Jeremy knelt over MicaElla to give her mouth-to-mouth. They were just a centimeter apart... a millimeter apart... Jeremy took a heavy breath and...

MicaElla opened her eyes, took in a gasping breath, and quickly pushed Jeremy.

"Go away you pervert." MicaElla said.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

After that, Katy and I escorted MicaElla to our room to change her clothes. After a while, we managed to make our way back to the pool.

"Guys, look! A shooting star." Rhyzza Mae pointed, "Everyone make a wish!"

"I wish this day would last forever so I can enjoy this day with the one's I love." Katy closed her eyes and said out loud.

"That's corny," MicaElla laughed and gave her a playful shove. We all laughed, unaware of what was to come the following day.... Or, what wasn't to come.