"Okay first you need to know their face, and then you should know at least one thing they're interested in, to show that you actually cared about my family. You know, why not lie some more?" Diego shrugs at the end and I giggle.

He shows me a picture of a woman with a large nose and huge eyes. Her hair was blonde but there were a few grey strands.

"By the way you should know that I don't have any immediate family since my father has no brothers or sisters. Only second cousins and aunts," Diego explains and I nod. "Okay, this is my Aunt Patricia and she recently lost a cat, so you should probably talk about that," Diego informs me.

I decided not to ask about his mother's family, and immediate family from her side.

I take an image and see it was my cousin Valeria.

"My cousin Valeria. She has just started studying medicine," I tell him and he nods.

Two down. Sixty more to go.

The rest of the night was spent going over each and every picture, learning and names and something to start a conversation with. I could hardly remember five. We had one more night to do this.

This whole engagement had to be believable.

I LOOK AT myself in the mirror again

I LOOK AT myself in the mirror again. I smooth down my dress. I was so nervous about this evening. Diego's family was coming over for this and my family.

My parents.

I hadn't spoken to them since the whole 'you are getting married to the guy' day. I just could not bring my myself to talking to them. I was more disappointed in them that they didn't talk to me, almost like they didn't trust me, than angry.

I would have done it.

I am doing it.

I look at the mirror again. My hair was let loose with some hair in the back clipped. I exhale loudly and my door is opened. Through the mirror I see Diego. He had a white formal shirt, black blazer and black formal pants.

"You've been staring at that mirror for half an hour," Diego tells me.

"You look beautiful," Diego assures me and I feel my cheeks get hot.

He comes to my side, and in the mirror his face looks like it's above my shoulder. He smiles at me through the mirror and I smile faintly.

"Thank you, you look fine yourself," I reply politely.

Diego smirks. "I always do,"

I roll my eyes. We hear the doorbell ring and Diego leaves my side and goes and answers the door. I take a deep breath. This was it. My engagement party. It will only happen once, since I'm going to be married to him for the rest of my life.

I finally walk out the room and to the living room. I see Francesca, Leon, Marco and Camila. Camila and Diego hugged and he kissed her cheek. I felt like there was something going on with the two of them. Could they really be such great friends?