Billiards

The above photo is simply an inspiration, a prompt if you will. You will find out why when you read on below.

This is a work of fiction and is not proofread as always.

//

She bent over the pool table, her short, green dress riding up, exposing a bit of her upper thighs while she positioned the cue stick to align with the white cue ball.

"Tisoy, ganito ba? Tama ba 'tong posisyon ko?"

Susmaryosep... Eto na naman siya.

"Tisoy, huy! Tama ba 'to?"

Oo. Tama. Tamang tama ang posisyon mo...

"Tapos ipupush ko na diba? Tisoy?"

Oo. Masarap sumargo ng ganyan ang posi --

"TISOY!!"

He was startled out of his thoughts and immediately looked towards her - her face scrunched up in a frown as she looked over her shoulder towards where he was standing behind her.

"Akala ko ba tuturuan mo akong maglaro ng bilyar?! Eh hindi ka naman nagsasalita dyan!"

He shook his head slightly, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, trying to get rid of the lascivious thoughts that was going around his head regarding her.

Tangina, umayos ka. Kinakapatid mo yan.

Though when he opened his eyes, thinking he was already all right, he couldn't help the expletive that suddenly escaped him due to the vision of her in front of him.

"Shit..."

"Ha? Anong sabi mo? Huy Tisoy! Ok na 'to ha? Tutulak ko na para dun sa butas na yun pumasok 'tong bola. Tama diba?"

She was facing the pool table once more, bent over at the waist, with one of her feet tiptoeing up so as to reach the cue ball on the middle of the table, her green dress hiking up even further.

With her current position, he could now actually see the edge of the black lace panties she was wearing underneath.

Bakit kasi ngayon pa nagsabi 'tong si Menggay na gustong magpaturo mag-bilyar? Kung kailan wala sina Daddy dito sa bahay...

He quietly groaned when she bent over further, showing him the tautness of her behind. He then turned around and discreetly adjusted himself and cursed himself as well as to why he chose today of all days to wear a semi-tight fitting walking shorts.

Mapapatay ka ni Ninong pag nalaman nun na ganyan ang iniisip mo sa anak nya. Maryosep, RJ. Umayos ka!

He took a deep breath and proceeded to give himself a quiet pep talk. "Kaya mo 'to, RJ. Kaya mo. Si Menggay lang 'to. Si Menggay lang --"

When he turned back around - he was surprised, however, when he saw her looking at him over her shoulder once more, but this time with a naughty smirk on her face.

"Alam ko iniisip mo, Tisoy."

Even her voice suddenly changed to that of a husky, low, seductive tone.

Puta - ako lang ba o parang mas uminit bigla??

He swallowed thickly as she turned back around, aligning the cue ball with her stick, her aim precise and executed a perfect fluid shot, the 16 ball going in the left corner pocket.

To say that he was totally surprised would be an understatement.

Marunong na siya maglaro? Eh sabi nya lang kahapon turuan ko daw sya ngayon? Kelan pa 'to natuto?

He then voiced out his surprise just as she placed the cue stick on the table and turned around to fully face him. "Akala ko ba --"

He stopped when he saw her still smirking, one strap of the green dress she was wearing already down one shoulder.

Tangina. Kelan pa bumaba yung --

He gulped when she started walking towards him slowly, her gaze suddenly burning. He took a sharp intake of breath when she stopped right in front of him and with a tentative finger, touched him from his exposed neck, trailing down his clothed chest slowly towards his now tented shorts.

"Menggay..."

"Akala mo ba hindi ko mapapansin kahit kailan ang mga tingin mo sakin, Tisoy?" She tiptoed and whispered in his ear, her warm breath tickling him, giving him goosebumps.

"Akala mo ba hindi ko mapapansin ang palagi mong pag-iwas lalo na pag nakasuot na lang ako ng tank top at shorts na pantulog?"

He closed his eyes, his hands balling into fists as he tried to direct whatever little control he has to the situation at hand.

"Menggay, kailangan mong --"

"Alam ko, Tisoy. Alam kong nagpipigil ka lang. Alam ko na gusto mo rin ito. Gusto mo rin ako."

Without any preamble, she gripped his hardened arousal in her small, lithe hand from outside his shorts.

"Putangina Menggay!"

"Tama na, Tisoy. Tama na ang pagpapanggap," she breathlessly said as she pulled away slowly and looked at him straight. He noticed her darkened eyes, and he finally knew that he wasn't the only one feeling this way for quite a while.

"Bakit sa tingin mo tinaon ko talaga na ngayon mo ako 'turuan' habang nasa business trip sina Tatay at Tito? Bakit sa tingin mo sinabi ko sayo na hindi ako marunong mag-bilyar kahit na ang totoo, mahigit dalawang taon na akong naglalaro? Bakit sa tingin mo sinuot ko itong damit na ito? Kasi alam kong gustong gusto mong tinititigan ang mga balikat ko."

"Pero kasi --"

He stopped once more when she placed a finger on his lips, her own lips forming a sexy smirk as she continued to look at him from underneath her long eyelashes.

"Ano bang sabi ko, RJ? Kahit na Ninong mo si Tatay - hindi ibig sabihin nun na hindi mo na pwedeng gawin 'to."

He took another sharp intake of breath when she took his hand and placed it on her waist, slowly inching it up on her side towards her breast.

"O ito..."

She then took his other hand and placed it on her outer thigh, slowly letting him caress it before placing it on her inside thigh, guiding his hand to her  warm center. He groaned when he felt how ready she  already was for him.

"Pati na rin 'to..." she whispered hotly before finally claiming his lips for herself.

He growled low in his throat when he felt her soft, tentative kiss on his mouth as if she was unsure of what she was doing or if he felt the same way for her.

Gusto mong malaman kung ano talaga ang matagal ko ng nararamdaman para sayo? Pwes...

He then angled his head to deepen the kiss, as his hands suddenly found purchase on her thighs, picking her up, as she squealed against his mouth. He carried her in his arms, her legs suddenly around his waist and started walking towards the pool table. He gently plopped her down on it as he continued to ravage her mouth with his, his tongue now exploring the wet and warm cavern that she so gladly opened up for him.

"Putangina Meng..." he muttered under his breath when they pulled apart for air, his forehead on hers, his hands on her waist gripping her tightly towards his body, her hands on his nape, playing with his hair, both of their eyes remaining closed.

When he slowly opened his eyes to look at her, he found her already staring back.

"Sinimulan mo na 'to, Tisoy. Baka naman gusto mong itu--"

She wasn't able to finish what she was about to say because he suddenly crushed his lips once more with hers, both moaning at the intensity of their mouths fusing together.

And they continued on with... playing.

Nope, not with billiards anymore.

//

Eto na po. Pagpasensyahan ang kasabawan 🙂😅:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/90gNqJkany