Sofitel - Spiral

Continuation of "Jaguar" 😏

Hep hep mga bes. Harowt lang ituuu. Prelude kumbaga. Or filler story of you will. 😏☺️

Unbeta'ed and not proofread as always. 😅

//

He couldn't eat. No matter how much the food in front of him looked tempting and delicious, he couldn't get a bite in. Not when she was sitting in front of him, biting through that freaking grilled asparagus and looking - no, staring at him while doing so. Like it was normal for her to smirk while biting it. Like it was normal for her to close her eyes and moan while chewing as if that asparagus was the most delicious vegetable on the planet. Like she wasn't aware that it was the most sensual thing he had ever seen.

He gulped, feeling all the blood in his head go south, tightening his already tight jeans. He then adjusted himself discreetly, cranking his neck from side to side then breathing in deeply, trying to relax himself from his... well... wayward thoughts. Good thing the table where they were seated at was huge and had a table cloth that was able to cover his lower half. Well, most of it, anyway. Didn't hurt that he asked for a private dining area as well.

"RJ? Ok ka lang?"

The silence was broken by her lilting voice laced with amusement as she watched him try to take a bite of the cut ribeye steak on his plate.

He mumbled that he was ok despite feeling otherwise and speared a piece of the steak via his fork. He then proceeded to put it in his mouth. And promptly dropped it back on his plate. Thank goodness that it was on his plate and not the table. He smiled at her sheepishly then speared the same piece. And once again, dropped the steak before reaching his mouth.

"Susmaryosep naman!" he exclaimed in embarrassment, his... er... huge problem, deflating instantly.

She chuckled at his predicament especially when he started to pout like a five-year old.

"Sigurado ka bang ok ka lang?"

He grumbled under his breath before answering, "I'm fine," his voice taking on a sudden high pitch. "Argh!" he grunted out, face and ears red, showing how humiliated he was suddenly feeling.

She continued on chuckling, turning it into a full-on belly laugh when he dropped not just his steak this time, but his fork. On the carpeted floor.

He kept on grumbling under his breath as he stooped down to pick up his fork, complaining about wrong timing and cursing his clumsiness now of all times when he noticed that she suddenly stopped laughing. He frowned for a bit when he looked up and saw her smirking in his direction. He then raised a brow in question, opened his mouth to ask why she all of a sudden got quiet. Instead of saying something though, he gasped, his eyes widening when he felt her feet on his lower leg. Slowly, it went up until it reached his inner thigh, close to his crotch.

He gulped again, mouth dry all of a sudden, breathing coming in and out in short spurts. And his... huge problem... became prominent once more.

"Menggay?" he asked quietly, voice guttural.

"I told you, you need your strength for my gift diba?" she replied lowly, that blasted sexy smirk still plastered on her lips, her foot dangerously close to his throbbing center. "Masyado kang ninenerbyos ngayon pa lang. Paano na lang mamaya? Kakayanin mo kaya?"

He wasn't able to answer. Instead, he closed his eyes and tried to divert his thoughts from the foot that was starting to inch its way closer to his now fully hardened member, albeit still covered by his now super duper tight jeans.

'Maryosep naman! Maghunos-dili ka, huy! Para kang teenager on your first date! Si Menggay lang ito. Si Menggay... OH SHIT!

His eyes suddenly flew open when he felt her foot pass through his crotch, not once, or twice. But three times, rubbing him up and down gently. He couldn't help the gasp then sudden groan that escaped him when she did that.

Her eyes stayed transfixed on him as she lowered her foot, making him breathe a little bit easier. She was still smirking, however, a challenging glint in her eyes as she spoke.

"Ano, RJ? Kaya mo na ba? Kaya mo? Ano?"

They were quiet for a heartbeat, staring at one another, each one sizing up the other. Him, with a sudden serious resolve. Her, with a naughty and sexy allure.

He then stood up so fast at her question that his chair almost flipped over. Eyes glinting with lust, he walked purposely towards her and with renewed vigor, gently grabbed her wrist to pull her up from where she was sitting and pull her flush against his body.

He wasted no time in swooping down and claiming her mouth for his, both moaning when he started to duel his tongue with hers, fighting for dominance. He gently sucked her tongue into his own, dancing with her, getting her to play, as he teased her more and tasted her unique and sweet flavor.

When the need for air arose, they reluctantly pulled apart, chest heaving, breathing heavily, foreheads touching, lips still close to each other. One hand of his was on her nape to keep her where she was, her hands were on his biceps to keep her from falling on to the floor.

"Kapit lang, Menggay. Sinasabi ko naman lagi sa 'yo. Wag ako," he whispered against her lips, giving her a soft smack after. "You started this. Make sure you can finish it."

"Gladly, RJ. Gladly."

//

Gusto nyo ba ulit ng continuation? 😏😅 Malamang sa ibang libro ko na ilagay ang detalyadong mga eksena ng dalawang ito. Alam nyo na siguro kung saang libro hahanapin diba? 😏😘

Salamat palagi sa pagbabasa!! 😍😘💛

UPDATE:
Continuation can be found here:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ow8wnsNRIv