Hands

Day 13 of AMACon Drabbles for Oikos. Something fluffy with a side of naughty. 😏

Pangtanggal umay sa angst na binibigay ko lately. 😅😅😅

I don't know what I'm doing most of the time so please be kind to me huhuhu 😪

Mahal ko kayo. Sagad. Wagas.

//

A lot of people say I'm grabby or touchy. I call it being sweet or sometimes naughty - depending on the situation. *smirk* Basically, I really just want to express what I feel by touching others. That's normal, right? Nothing wrong with that, I'm sure.

Right now though, I'm quite sweaty as I see her approaching. I always get sweaty when she's near. Call it nervousness or whatever but I only ever do feel this way when I see her. I rub myself against his jeans just to get dry so that when she holds me, I'm all fine and dandy.

"Hi, Menggay!" I hear him say, a grin on his lips as I go through his hair to ease him.

"Hi, RJ," she replies and I start to be excited as I see her smile up at him, see the joy reflected in her eyes as she gazes at him.

She then grabs me and squeezes me and even as she's looking at him - I feel her love and affection towards me as well.

"Tara na?" she asks, facing him as she holds me tightly and brings me to her face.

Oh, her sweet and supple face. Her soft skin blushes as I graze it lightly, slowly. And when I touch her lips - oh, wow. Those red, soft, kissable lips...

Words cannot completely express what I am suddenly feeling.

"Meng..."

"Oh bakit?" I hear her quip and see her smirk. Oh, she's being naughty today. I'm still on her face when she suddenly brought me to her lips and to my surprise (and his, too) - she nibbles on me, giving me a soft kiss after.

I glance at him and notice his eyes growing dark and intense, still staring at her, a smirk also forming on his lips. I look back at her and see the challenge in her eyes and smile as she slowly lowers me down her face, then her neck, her chest and then her --

Oh my...

It seems tonight I get to be my naughty self.