Of Dances and Blouses

For @tinadl over at Twitter. 😘

//

His phone started ringing during commercial break after his stint with the Trumpets Challenge and saw that it was her calling for FaceTime. He smirked knowing exactly why she was calling.

He didn't tell her what dance steps he was doing for his prod that day. All she knew was that it was just another Trumpets dance, one that she had seen a lot of times already. Of course he knew that she would be in for a huge surprise.

His Kuya Ryan and the rest of the dabarkads were shaking their heads and smiling at him knowingly when his phone rang. They shooed him out of the hosts' room and told him to take his call in the now empty dressing room.

"Hi, Love!" he cheerfully answered, smiling his signature bedimpled grin.

"FAULKERSON! WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT DANCE ALL ABOUT??"

He smirked all the more when he noticed that she was red in the face, her breathing erratic, her pupils slightly dilated. She was that affected.

"Nagustuhan mo ba?" he asked, his voice suddenly husky, biting his lip in the process. "I was thinking of you the whole time nung nagsasayaw ako."

She shook her head, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "That was... Shit, RJ. That was entirely..."

"What?" he goaded her. "Did you get hot and bothered? Naisip mo ba na sana sinasayaw ko yun ng tayong dalawa lang? Naimagine mo ba kung pano ko pwedeng gawin sayo yun ng... Nasa... Kama?" he asked, his voice going an octave lower, teasing her, seducing her.

She opened her eyes suddenly and stared at him, scrutinizing him. Her lips were parted as she started to breathe shallowly, her chest heaving. Then suddenly a slow smirk appeared on her lips, one that made him gulp.

He knew what that stare meant. He knew what that smile meant. He knew that she was suddenly challenging him. He knew that she wouldn't back down from this. And he also knew - that in the end, he would lose (or win, depending on how you look at it).

"You asked for it, Faulkerson," she whispered, her tongue darting out to lick her chapped lips before she ended the FaceTime call without preamble.

He didn't try and call back, knowing that she was probably about to get ready for her Sugod Bahay stint. So he simply shook his head and went back to the hosts' room to relax for a bit before KalyeSerye and to eat his snacks.

He started to worry, however, with what she was planning, knowing that she, most of the time, do not play fair. He tried to ignore his gut feeling and waited for Sugod Bahay to be shown.

He almost choked on his drink when she showed herself in front of the camera, dancing to start the Sugod Bahay segment. Of course, she would do this. Of course. The one thing that would make him go ballistic and weak in the knees. He knew this was bound to happen, not that he was complaining.

"Tsk. Alden - hindi alam ni Meng yung tungkol sa sayaw mo kanina, 'no?" Ryan asked, with a knowing smile, from beside him. "Kaya tinawagan ka niya kanina?"

He simply shook his head in reply, his whole attention towards the flat screen TV inside the hosts' room. There she was, wearing an off-shoulder, white (well, off white but still white, in his opinion) blouse - showing off her shoulders and clavicle that he loves so much.

He groaned quietly when she started to shake her shoulders and point towards the camera, a teasing smirk on her face. He knew that that was for him, that this was her way of getting back at him. Knowing how much it would turn him on to see that part of her body that he really likes.

He sent her a text message, knowing that she would get it later after her segment.

Meng, love... Talaga?? Ganyanan talaga?

A little while later, she replied.

I told you, wag ako. You asked for this, RJ.

His last reply to her was one with intent. And a follow through of course. Later. Much later.

Kala mo ba mapapalagpas ko ito, Meng? Humanda ka sakin mamaya.