Frustration

Kasi Harot Friday na mga beh. 😏🔥 At medyo kelangan ko lang ilabas 'to. 😏

FICTION OK?

Also as always, not beta'ed or proofread. Mistakes that you will see are all mine.

Tweet me @wuthie16. I'd love to be your friend. 😘

//

As soon as the cameras were turned off and they were told that they were already off-air, he immediately took her hand and sprinted off towards where his Starex was parked. Even when she was trying to pull her hand away from his in order to say her goodbyes to the rest of the crew as well as to her "kuyas", he wouldn't let go and kept on walking briskly, pulling her along with him.

"Ma, sunod na lang kayo sa Broadway para sa taping. Or pwede ring mauna ka na sa press con," he told Mama Ten when they reached his vehicle. Mama Ten simply nodded, understanding what his "alaga" needed at that moment. So he stepped aside and let the couple go.

"Sakay," he ordered, opening the passenger door for her. Once she was settled in, he jogged around towards the driver's side, started the van and sped off.

It was a quiet but tense ride. He knew that she knew why he was acting this way. They didn't have a moment to themselves all morning even during breaks on EB. It was a busy day to say the least. And he was getting frustrated with it. Especially since she wore an off-shoulder top and a short skirt. Again.

A little while later and he was already parking at her condominium's parking area. He didn't think he would be able to drive that fast and in record time too.

"RJ -- hmmph..."

He couldn't wait anymore. So once he unbuckled his seatbelt and made sure she was unbuckled as well, he gently grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her. Hard.

"RJ!" she gasped when she came up for breath. He took advantage of this and started to kiss her down her neck. "W-what b-brought this on?"

"You," he mumbled even as he sucked on the skin beneath her clavicle, one that he was sure would leave a mark. His hand started to roam, removing her shirt from being tucked in her skirt to feel the taut skin of her stomach, the other roaming the expanse of her smooth back. In one deft move, he unhooked her bra which made her gasp once more.

"RJ!"

"Backseat. Now."

He quickly pulled her to the back of his van, rotating two of the seats to face the back to give them more room to move. He had her sit at the very back and he quickly discarded his shirt, leaving him in just his shorts and shoes. He smirked when he heard her breath hitching as he slowly stalked towards her.

"You like what you see?"

She didn't respond. She didn't need to because her mouth got busy once more with his. He kissed her torridly, one hand suddenly going under her shirt, fondling one of her perky breasts in his large warm hands, making her moan.

His other hand made its journey on her thighs, caressing her, sliding her skirt slowly upwards until it reached her waist.

She broke the kiss once more, looking at him directly and he noticed how her pupils were fully dilated and how her breath was coming out in short bursts. "Ang harot mo talaga," she said teasingly in her low, dulcet tone.

"Kasalanan mo kaya 'to."

"Ako pa talaga, love?"

He leaned towards her while his hand was slowly making its way towards the apex of her thighs. Her hands were suddenly on his broad shoulders, gripping him, holding on for dear life when he started stroking her through her wet panties.

"Oo, ikaw," he whispered silkily in her ear. "You always provoke me, Meng. And I think you like provoking me."

"RJ..." she moaned, her eyes closing of their own accord.

"Gusto mo akong laging nawawalan ng control pag dating sayo. Tama?"

He then slid his long fingers inside her panties, stroking her bare center, making her writhe and moan, her nails digging on his bare shoulders and back.

"So wet already, babe. See? Gustong gusto mo nga. Does it turn you on when I get all frustrated?"

He found her clit and started massaging it, circling it with his middle finger, then pinching it, flicking it. Faster. And faster. Getting her to her high.

"Does it turn you on when I go all caveman on you and lose control around you?"

He inserted his middle finger in her, making her suddenly open her eyes, gasping and calling out his name while he continued to massage her clit with his thumb. His long finger slowly went in then out. In then out. Then he added another finger and he continued with it, scissoring inside her, curling to hit her sweet spot.

In then out. In then out. In. Out.

Over and over again.

She started to moan loudly, chanting his name like a prayer. She started to move in rhythm with his hand. She started to writhe. He knew she was close. She then leaned towards him and sucked on his shoulder making him groan.

"Does it --"

"YES! OH MY GOD YES!!! YES! YES!!!"

He smirked as he watched her come for him, as he watched her face scrunched up in ecstasy. He reveled in this. That he alone got to witness this. That even sweaty and red in the face, she was still the most beautiful being for him. The he was hers. And that she - she was his.

"So inamin mo rin."

It took her a moment to reply, having to come down from the high he just gave her. But when she did, he suddenly grinned in anticipation.

"Shut it, RJ. It's now my turn."