Spontaneous

I don't know what I'm doing mga labses 😲 Second entry for AMACon 30-Day Drabble 😬

I hope though that I lulled you to sleep with this or something 😅😭

Fiction ok? And unbeta'ed as always.

//

It was late at night and he was driving her home. She was sleeping on the passenger seat, curled up. They were both tired since they had a really long day. They had EB in the morning then a couple of photoshoots in the afternoon that lasted well into the night.

When he looked at her sleeping soundly, he decided to do something spontaneous even if he was already really tired. He noticed that it was full moon, and since she loves the sea, he decided to take her to the beach rest-house that he recently got in Batangas, one that she didn't have any knowledge of.

They got there after a couple of hours and he shook her awake. "Mahal, gising na. Nandito na tayo."

"Hmm... Home?"

He smiled since yes, this could be one of their homes in the near future. "Pwede. Tara na. Buhat na lang kita, gusto mo?"

She sleepily nodded so he carried her in his arms. He opened his mostly empty rest-house and walked straight towards the veranda at the back, sitting down on the only furniture in the house - a patio chair.

She stirred in his arms when she heard the sea waves crashing along the shore as well as smelled the sea air around them. She looked up blearily, rubbing her eyes then widening them suddenly when she realized where they were. "RJ? Nasan tayo?"

He only smiled at her in return. "Ganda 'no? Tingnan mo, full moon. Tapos reflected pa sa dagat. Sarap pa ng simoy ng hangin."

"Hindi nga? Nasan tayo?" she asked again but this time, with a smile on her own face.

"Your future home too, soon-to-be Mrs. Faulkerson."

They were silent for a moment before he broke it by whispering, "Nagustuhan mo ba?"

"Sobra," she replied as she embraced him tightly. "Thank you, love. Nakakawala ng pagod kahit papano."

"Basta ikaw, Menggay ko. Basta ikaw."