As he walked down I felt Gabe try to pull away but I held him there.

Lachlan: "So your another one?"

Jay: "Nah I heard about what that fucking ass hole tried to do to him. Just helping him cost he can't walk still. He told me it still hurt and I tried to lift him up onto my back because let's face it, I'm the strongest one here. But Alex slipped up and he fell."

Alex: "I said I was fucking sorry."

Gabe: "Well then don't drop me next time."

Alex: "Where is your wheel chair anyway?"

Lachlan: "Upstairs, we are trying to help him build up his upper body strength seeing as he can't use his legs."

Jay: "Admirable. Alright I need to go tell Mitch to hurry up. The reservation is at 6"

Lachlan: "Reservation?"

Jay: "Yeah booked us into this restaurant for dinner, half to celebrate you hitting Two million, and half to celebrate Gabe here getting feeling in his legs. Plus we can drink so that's all that matters."

Alex: "You can't fucking drink your driving."

Jay: "I can have One with dinner."

Lachlan: "You know a night out would do us some good. MITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!"

Mitch: "WASHING MY HAIR NOW FUCKING WAIT!"

Jay: "He's useless."

Lachlan: "You have no idea. Alright well what to do until tonight?"

Time skip

Dinner was really nice and I feel like it had gone too quickly. After we left we took Gabe along in his wheel chair to a place not too far away for a few drinks. I say a few, Gabe had a couple but I just stuck with some Coke. Mitch was hesitant to have a couple but it didn't take him long before Lachlan joined them. Alex had gotten quite pissed himself and I know he will hate me for it but it was working. I had somehow managed to get the three boys in the car and buckled up before we stopped at Lachlan's house.

Jay: "First stop. Lachlan's house."

Lachlan: "Ok my turn."

Mitch: "I'm tired, Gabe can take the couch I'm stealing the bed."

Lachlan: "He won't be able to get up the stairs anyway."

Jay: "Well hey I'll take Gabe home with me after I drop Alex off at his place, I have a spare bed and his legs will need to rest."

Lachlan: "No he needs to stay with us."

Jay: "Lachlan your both drunk, you wouldn't be able to look after him. What if he needs to go to the toilet. You can't do anything."

Lachlan: "No but Brett said he has to stay with us?"

I noticed Gabe's eyes go wide. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that Brett was bad news.

Jay: "How about I bring him back tomorrow after Alex has sobered up and after I get him some lunch. You boys can sleep all day and take a break from looking after him. You two have done so much you guys deserve it."

Lachlan: "Hehe naw Jay your so fucking hot when you do that."

I saw Lachlan starting to get close to me before he put his hand under my shirt. Mitch had already headed inside.

Lachlan: "Why not leave Gabe in the car and we can have some fun baby like we use to."

Jay: "We both know it's just the alcohol. Go on and go to bed, you deserve the break."

Lachlan: "Ok but I want some fun sometime."

He put his hand over my crotch and gave it a light squeeze before he walked off back inside.

Alex: "My turn now Jay."

Jay: "Yss Alex it's your turn now."

As I pulled out of the drive way I couldn't help but notice Gabe looking at me.

Gabe: "Jay. What happened with everyone?"

Jay: "What do you mean?"

Gabe: "I told you earlier, Mitch stole my phone. I can't do anything I've practically been kidnapped. I haven't been able to write anything or get in contact with my manager. I don't think they even want anything from me anymore. I was supposed to send a draft for checking and I haven't been able to do anything. Jay I miss Simon. I want to go home."

Hearing him talk about Simon made me think about Rob, I guess with everything that had gone down I wouldn't blame him. When the last thing that he needs is everyone on his case, it would hurt, the poor guy couldn't even walk. How the hell was he supposed to fix anything.

Jay: "Why Simon?"

Gabe: "I guess after everything went down with Rob it hurt a little you know. Hearing Rob call me horrible names and tell me I was just fucking stupid for thinking something could happen. It hurt and I didn't know who I could talk to. I knew Simon was always there but I was battling myself internally. He was so overbearing, he hurt me in being way too jealous and he eventually punched on with Lachlan. Not that I care about that boy now but Simon was. I guess in one way or another just there for me, I didn't even give him a chance you know. And when I kissed him the first time after hearing about Brett before everything went down. I can't lie, but something happened. Something deep inside me clicked and I was trying to avoid it. I've never felt it before and it scared me, that one person could do that. But in the past two weeks, I've had so much shit go down and Mitch."

I noticed the hesitation and the pause in Gabe's voice.

Jay: "Gabe what happened?"

Gabe: "I can't."

Jay: "What did he do?"

Gabe: "What didn't he do. Jay just please take me home. I need to talk to Simon or Kylie or Harry or anyone please."

Jay: "Yeah hang on we are almost home mate. Still have to take Alex home first."

Alex: "It's cos I'm the special one."

Jay: "Sure Alex, your the special one."

Alex: "You love me."

Jay: "Yeah I do but you need to get home and rest. And then I will see you tomorrow ok?"

As we pulled into another drive way I hadn't recognised before. I assumed it was Alex's place.

Jay: "I better help him inside. Will you be ok Gabe?"

Gabe: "Yeah I'll be fine."

I got out of the car and grabbed Alex. Helping him out and into his house. He looked into my eyes as I helped him up the stairs to his room, though he looked sad.

Alex: "He touched you."

Jay: "I know. I didn't like it and I haven't for three years Alex."

Alex: "He said you use to have fun."

Jay: "As I said. It was over three years Ago Alex. We hadn't even met and I know your drunk so I need to let you go ok? I need to take Gabe home and make sure he is comfortable."

Alex: "Do you like Gabe?"

Jay: "Once upon a time perhaps I did, but now seeing his reaction to what Lachlan said and Did. I don't think I could ever feel for him again. You know I love you Alex. Your all I need. And I promise when Gabe is back home and safe. I'm taking you out and showing you the best night you could ever ask for."

Alex: "Do you promise?"

Jay: "I promise you love. Now get some rest. I'll put some water next to your bed for you ok? I'll come by and pick you up tomorrow before Gabe and I leave for the airport to grab Josh and Simon. I love you Alex."

Alex: "I love you too Jay."