0.9

Annabelle woke up in a bright room. She didn't know where she was but by the feeling of grace around the room, she was guessing heaven. She should have gone to hell.

"Anna." She heard a voice and she stood up quickly. She had never really seen God, nor has she heard his voice. Only Castile, Gabriel, and Lucifer have seen and heard him. "You had disobeyed my rules and restrictions to keep you safe." Annabelle looked down at the ground at her bare feet. "What you have done is unforgettable." Annabelle knew that this was probably her punishment.

"I am sorry father. I truly am. But I have to say, I do like earth. It is truly beautiful and even though there are bad people, I know it's wrong to judge them yourself. I have been paying for my actions." God was actually quite surprised to hear her say this. He hadn't known that being down there had an impact on her.

"I was not done my child." He spoke. "Even though you have done unspeakable things, you have also learned from the last ten years. I had to make a deal to bring you here. You are worth a lot more trouble than you are worth." She bowed her head down. She knew that she couldn't see God, but she knew for a fact he would have a very disappointed and stern look.

She heard footsteps near her and she gulped. She looked up to see Castiel, Gabriel, and God. They were standing together looking at Annabelle. "From what we heard is that you were saving the world Annabelle. Is this true?" she looked at her brothers. The boys who have trained her hard in angel school. Along with Micheal.

"It is. Enchantress is back and now she has her brother. We have to stop her. She'll destroy everything you created." She looked to God and he nod his head.

"Than. It seems you have learned your lesson. You will live on earth for as long as I say. You'll be known as earth's Guardian Angel. Is this alright with you Annabelle?" God asked and she smiled brightly.

"Yes!" She than realized to act a little bit of an adult. "I mean yes father. I would be honored to do that." She smiled and Castile, with his trench coat, stepped forward. He opened his hand and held out a necklace that was purple.

"This is your grace. You won't be a full angel because you need to act human down there. Be careful." She nod at his words and Gabriel stepped forward as Castile stepped back.

He made a bright light in his hands and Anna looked once the light was gone. Gabriel was holding armor and a sword. "This is the armor, that is as strong as a thousand men at war. This is the sword of Sparda known as Force Edge. Use it wisely. Good luck sister." He nod his head as she took everything and than look at God.

"You have always been a good girl. I don't know how you stayed childish as you have always been. My gift that I give you, is the gift of life. Use your second chance for good this time my child. Good luck. Make heaven proud. Make us proud." He said smiling. Than a bright light took her away.

•••

     She fell from the sky and into concrete. She grunted pulling herself up again. Hopefully for the last time. She thought. She looked up and found herself at the heart of the building where Enchantress was. She growled feeling angry than ever. She slammed the doors open and when she did everyone looked like they were in a trance. Enchantress was talking to them. She was trying to change their minds.

She wants them to bow to her and Annabelle hated that. She growled as she took Force Edge in her hands. She wore a black armor outfit that looks like a goddess had wore when in war. She looked badass that was for sure. "Hey witchy, bitchy!" She yelled out and Enchantress looked at her.

"It's you. You were supposed to be dead." She said, but Annabelle smirked.

"Well what can I say. I just couldn't wait to kick your green ass." She said and Diablo was talking to everyone. Grant was still with the group and he was confused as Diablo spoke. Enchantress was shocked.