Prologue 0.0

[ I do not own the suicide squad or anyone else in here. I only own Annabelle and Grants Q. Edwards name grant and the character development.]
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

    Everyone believes in something in life. Whether it be morals, religion, or your own belief. There isn't a single person out there in the world who believes in nothing.

    In some religions, some learn that angels are the good guys and the devil was bad. Sometimes Angels go rouge, and they are sent to earth and killed. Others were just demons created to create havoc for those around them. 

    But let's go back to the fallen angels for a second. They sometimes believe in there own morals instead of Gods. They think outside the box and for that,  they are sent to be punished. Though as we all know, sometimes some escape and fake there deaths.

    Some people say these angels are bad, and they need to be killed for not listening to God. Though in reality, we all disobey God. So why can't rebellious angels?

   That was exactly what Annabelle had done, she had believed in her own morals and in return she had fallen. She was petrified at first, but as she saw that people were monsters, she wanted to cleanse the earth thinking that was why she fell from Heaven.

    But how wrong she was when she was captured a few years later by an organization for the government. A women by the name of Amanda Waller had taken her and locked her up for killing more then a few thousand people.

   Annabelle was known as a dangerous threat that needed to be controlled. But we all know controlling an angel at will, well it's hard. Taming an angel is not easy nor is it good for those who go near it. But taming a Fallen angel. Now that's worse than a normal one.

   Annabelle has been locked away for ten years at a prison that was created for people like her. Belle Reve is what this place was called.

   In there she was placed inside an angel trap and hasn't been able to leave the room. She was the most powerful thing in there and no one messed with her. The only one who dared to, was one, lieutenant GQ Edwards.

    In some strange way he had actually had fancied for the beautiful angel. He was the only one allowed near her. For she only liked him for his kindness. He saw a broken angel who was just misunderstood.

   So now Amanda had her angel under her control just because of Edwards. But Amanda knew not to get to cocky when it comes to Annabelle. She knew she was from heaven and she was dangerous. But without her wings she could do nothing. Amanda felt better knowing she couldn't do much without them. A few small things but that's it. The symbol drain's her energy

   So Annabelle was locked in her cell. Big bars around an open room with a raised ramp to look down on her. She has a bed and a small dresser for her clothes. Then she gets her food from Edwards and he stays with her. That is until Rick Flag needs him.

    Annabelle has been planning her way out of her cell and she knew that Amanda was going to let her out. It was only just a matter of time before Amanda needed her little suicide angel and Edwards was going to try to stay with her the whole way.