0.5

Floyd was, walking towards Rick and he didn't look happy.

"What are they?" He asked and Rick shrugged.

"I don't know" Annabelle knew that was bullshit.

"That's bullshit. This guy had a 3000$ watch. Is that a Person?" He points to the dea thing on the ground. Annabelle knew exactly what they were. They weren't human, they were Enchantresses minions called The eye's. They were made of pure magic and if you think there was maybe a tad bit of human left. You're wrong. They were the eyes and ears for Enchantress.

"It was." Rick whispered looking down at the bodies.

"Well, now it's not." Floyd began to walk off. Annabelle looked at Rick and shook her head pointing twords Deadshot.

"Hey, don't." Rick said, and Floyd stopped. Annabelle watched them as Harley leaned against her. Anna really wanted to push her off, but she needed a friend and even though she's an insane criminal, well that's all she's gonna get.

"What?" Floyd asked in a very pissy mood. Annabelle snorted and Harley smiled at her. The criminally insane woman was starting to like this angel. She thought maybe that she could be around Joker and her. But she knew Mr. J would kill her is she messed up once. But nothing can kill this beautiful angel, not unless it was a angel knife.

"We got a job to do. Keep movin'. Get your boys moving. Let's go!" He yelled out and walked ahead of them. Annabelle walked with her crew and she had to admit she felt as if she found a family. But she knew that somehow Rick was hiding something. She didn't read his mind to find that out. As much as she wanted to, the last one hurt her badly. She couldn't take another hit like that again.

Her and Harley saw a cute purse and an outfit. They smirked at one another and Harley smashed the window. She scared everyone and they all looked at her. "The hell is wrong with you people?!" Rick asked and Annabelle snapped her fingers and the outfit was now on her showing her body off. She smiled and twirled.

"Were bad guys," Harley wrapped her arm around the Angel

"Were bad guys," Harley wrapped her arm around the Angel. "It's what we do." She popped a bubble and Annabelle smirked at Rick. He shook his head even at Annabelle as she had changed a little since this mission. She was, as some party people would say, looked like she was having a good time. Maybe, who knows, maybe she likes killing Junes Minions.

"Take a knee." Rick told everyone and they obeyed. Annabelle crossing her ams and she squat down like it was normal for her. Everyone looked to Rick.

"Our body's at the top of that building. We get up there ... Pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extract us off the roof."

They all stood back up, except the building was super silent and Annabelle was getting impatient. So was Floyd. They all were ready to get moving and get this over with but, "Waller? We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready..i-" He was cut off when Annabelle and Floyd took off without everyone.