0.6

Annabelle and Grant, climbed up the stairs with everyone behind Rick and them. Floyd was lagging due to being locked up for so long but Annabelle loved running and climbing. It was a strange thing for her but she loved it. She could use her wings, but as I said, she loves it.

"I gotta work on my cardio." Floyd said working his way up. Harley stopped walking and that made Annabelle peak in her mind. She was looking down the stairs. She didn't mean to but it was so strong. It was as if Harley wanted her to see it.

"Question. Would you die for me?" Joker asked Harley as she stood near the edge, she looked down and there was a chemical substance...Acid. Annabelle gapsed.

"Yes." She said looking back up at him. His green hair was so bright it made Annabelles face turn the exact color. His tattoos though interested her more. Harley didn't hesitate to say yes. She loved him and if this proved it than so be it.

"That's too easy. Would you...? Would you live for me?" Harley nod her head. But Annabelle knew that this wasn't fully Harley Quinn yet. This was still Harleen Quinzel. She just saw a piece of her that she will never see.

"Yes." She said again not really thinking. But Annabelle knew that she was, she was thinking about him and not her. She could care less about herself. As long as Joker is ok and alive.

"Careful." He stepped closer to her pointing a finger at her. "Do not say this oath thoughtlessly." He placed his smile tattoo on her mouth and said, "Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power." He ran a finger over her lip and Annabelle wanted to just leave but Harley wanted her to see. "Do you want this?" He asked her with his big, dark blue eyes. Annabelle looked into his mind and she knew, He was struggling to get her out of his mind. This is how he was going to do it. He loved her but didn't know it, he just wanted her gone because he didn't want to feel this emotion anymore.

"I do." She said again for the last and third time. He smiled and walked closer to her.

"say it. Say it. Say it. Pretty, pretty, pretty ..." He looked crazed when he said this making Harly smile slightly.

"Please?" She sounded like a little girl asking for a gift.

"God, you're so ...Good." He said. He smiled and stepped away a little. She smiled and lifted her arms, than fell off the top, into the acid. But Annabelle screamed,

"NO!" She tried to reach for her but she wasn't physically there so she had to watch as Joker walked away. "You're fucking stupid, GET HER OUT OF THERE YOU CLOWN!" She yelled at him and as if he heard her he stopped walking. He looked at Annabelle and she gasped.

He was thinking on leaving her, but he couldn't. Harley was his love and he just figured that out. No one can have her. If I can't no one can, he thought in his head. So he took his jacket off and ran into the acid. Annabelle watched as he gracefully fell in and it took a few seconds.

They finally came up and the color of her hair changed completely. It was now a platinum blonde. Annabelle felt a little bad she had to do that. But in a way, joker did love her. It was a abusive relationship, but they loved one another. Joker needs her and she needs in. Not in a very good way, but they were in love. He kissed her and she gasped for air when he pulled away. Then he threw his head back and laughed.

Annabelle felt a hand on her shoulder and she snapped out of the vision. She turned to her right to see Grant looking at her. She than looked down at Harley to see she was looking up at her. Annabelle knew what that meant. She didn't want Harley to suffer. Annabelle was getting used to her.

Annabelle shook her head and Grant followed her. "What was that, babe?" He asked in a whisper.

"It was a memory she had of her last night as Harleen Quinzel." That was all Annabelle said before she walked off. Grant looked at Harley and she saw him. She glared at him and he shook it off following Annabelle.