0.8

When they made it,

They walked near the steps and almost to the building. Rick had a plane and Grant was going to help them. "Alright,We think that thing's a weapon." Rick said as he looked up into the sky. Than they entered the subway. Grant and Rick stayed close as killer Croc followed the other team to the water parts. Grant looked at Floyd and they nod at one another. "We gotta take out the big one. I left a big ass demo charge down there in that subway. There's a flooded tunnel ...Leads right underneath that building. SEALs, they can recover the charge, swim underneath that things feet. We get in its face and distract the hell out of that son of a bitch. So the swimmers can blow the bomb. That's how we take it out." Everyone nod there heads.

"Watashi wa tatakai de shindara watashi no aisuru otto. Watashitachiha issho ni narimasu. " Katana said as she cried on it. Her tears burned on the sword. (My dear husband if I die in battle. We will be together.) Grant felt bad for her. Everyone lost someone, that's what made them bad. Grant wasn't exactly a good guy as much as he was, anymore. He was getting angry and he didn't care who died, if anything got in his way he would kill it. But if he ever saw Amanda ever again. Than he vowed to kill her.

" The man who killed her husband used that sword. His souls trapped inside of it. She talks to him." Rick said in a whisper. Floyd shrugged and Digger wasn't shocked.

"Hey. Well you know what they say about the crazy ones." He said and they all heard a pop and looked at Harley.

"Huh?" She asked chewing her new piece of gum. Grant chuckled and pat her back, She smiled at him and he nod his head.

"Let's do this." Diablo said as he tried to walk forward but he was stopped by Grant. Everyone looked at them.

"Are you gonna fight? Because if you get involved than you won't get out of this." Diablo smirked.

"They never said this was an easy job." He smiled and Grant nod his head. Rick and Grant lead everyone in the building and together they all saw crazy colors in the air.

"Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff right?" Grant looked at her.

"Yeah. Why?" She looked at him with a sheepish smile.

"I'm off my meds." She admit. Annabelle had the same meds as Harley. They worked to keep the angels voices out of her head. When she was off she said she could see different colors swirling around and it looked crazy and scary.

They all crouched behind the pillars. "That's your old lady huh?" Floyd asked Rick and he nod his head saying,

"Yeah." Grant shook his head at the way the called women.

"Well, you need to handle this shit, all right? Get up there, smack on her ass, tell her : " knock this shit off"." He said to him and Rick looked at him as if he was crazy.

"I do not think that'd be wise." He says as he looks out a little. "I'm gonna draw out the big one. My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him." Rick pointed to the big guy who was standing near the pillars. Grant was a little hesitant on this but he knew he could probably see Annabelle again. If there was even a after life.

"I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I won't bite." Enchantress said and Harley shrugged standing up.

"What the hell? Grab her." Rick said and Grant grabbed her. She glared at him and he glared right back. She lost her glare in the moment of the contest.

"Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And all for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly what you want." SHe showed them what they wanted.

Harley saw Joker, as he came home without makeup and crazy green hair. Her hair was up in rollers and she held a baby. Joker kissed the baby's head and walked off to the other child sitting in a high chair. The Child smiled. The kids had their father eyes and she smiled at all of them together. That was what Harley wanted. A normal life. A chance to start over and be normal, just like the washing machine.

Floyd saw him and his daughter with a big house and a bunch of fun things. He didn't have to be a criminal. She loved spending time with him and he wasn't a let down. He smiled as he twirled his daughter around the room as she laughed. He kissed her head and tickled her. She screamed for him to stop and he just smiled. The laughter made him homesick and he wanted his daughter again.

Grant saw Annabelle in a white dress walking down the aisle with her white wings behind her. The only color that popped out was her beautiful fiery hair. He loved the way it swayed and the way it shined in the sun. She had the biggest smile on her face as she came closer to him and they exchanged their vows. Than time sped up to their honeymoon. She was laying in the bed with white sheets covering her body. She completely happy and those beautiful sad golden eyes were replaced with happy ones. She smiled and kissed him as he stared down at her.

Digger was happy with just being in a room filled with Diamonds. He didn't complain much, but he had a girlfriend or was it wife? He always wanted someone to love and to take care of. He smiled as a girl with black hair and bright green eyes swayed her hips coming near him. He placed his hands on her hips and together they shared a small sweet kiss. She than looked behind her to see there were two kids running inside with a dog. He felt happy and loved. This is what he wanted.

Diablo saw his family and he was happy. She was sitting on the couch with the kids and they were watching a tv show. Diablo smiled at the sight of them, but than his mind knew this wasn't real. He shook his head and than the vision disappeared.

"I can't change what I did. And neither can you!" Diablo yelled at her and she stepped back a little. She was shocked at this but before she could say anything else everyone heard a voice that they haven't heard in awhile.

"Hey guys." The woman smiled. Harley gasped and than what sounded like a sob came out. "Miss me?" She asked them and Grant stood up. He looked at her and she looked normal. She still had her head. "Hey baby." She smiled at Grant and he gaped at her.

"Annabelle?" Grant said speechlessly. His angel was back. His beautiful feisty angel was back.