0.4

Annabelle,
      Walked down the street with the rest of the squad. Everyone seemed to be on edge because of the fact that the whole city was quiet and Annabelle could feel something coming from not that far away. 

  As they all walked, Boomerang and Slipknot were lagging behind to talk, Annabelle knew why they were talking. They were going to try to escape. She sighed and walked behind with them leaving behind Diablo. He watched as she walked in place. 

It looked cool to him but when Boomerang came behind, he almost bumped into her. She sighed and listened to there conversation. She knew what was going to happen next, but she didn't want to say anything. "Mind games." Boomerang whispered to them. Annabelle rolled her eyes and moved away from him. 

"What's that?" Slipknot asked, looking back and forth between Annabelle and Boomerang. She was not really in the mood for ignorant talking. 

"All this, bomb in the neck, crap. That ain't real, mate See. they're trying to trap us with our own minds. right? But you look around, we're free, brah." Boomerang said and Annabelle scoffed. She could see how this would play out. 

"Please, the second you try to run off, Rick will blow your heads off. It's no use, we may be 'Free,' it doesn't mean we actually free. Not until this is all over." Annabelle walked back over to Diablo and rolled her back feeling the need to shake the glares off her. 

After she heard "Smart" From Slipknot she turned around to see that Rick pressed the button and right as he almost got to the second floor on the side of the building, His head blew up. Some of his flesh landed near Annabelle's foot and she felt grossed out by this. She also felt proud because she was right. She knew Rick wasn't playing around. 

She turned to face Boomerang and smirked saying, "I told you." He looked at her in shock, how did she know that? He asked himself. He shook his head trying to get the sight, of his almost friend's dead body, out of his mind. 

"Now that's a killer app." Harley said smiling at his dangling decapitated body hanging off his ropes. Annabelle smirked at what she said and Harley felt that she accomplished something great. All just cause she made Annabelle smile. Well...almost. But still she was proud, because she knew by the end of this, there going to be friends. 

"Okay. you wanna keep playing ...the Hollywood Squares version of "I'll Blow your freaking Head Off?" Are you next?" Rick asked looking at all of us. His glare resting a little longer on Annabelle, basically telling her to watch it. She sighed and looked away from him. She knew he was going to be harder on her. 

"You tripping, homie." Diablo said shocked. Annabelle pat his back and smiled at him. He slightly smiled back and they both turned back to look at Rick who was now in Floyd's face. 

"You next, Deadshot?" He asked puffing his chest out a little. Annabelle groaned and walked over to them. 

"You just threaten me?" Annabelle got in between them and placed her soft hands on Rick's chest pushing him back away from Floyd. Rick glared at him as Annabelle pushed him further. He walked off leaving them there. "He just threatened me." Floyd said, to Annabelle, while pointing at him. Annabelle sighed and Harley walked with them.

"MOVE!" Rick said in a very angry tone. Anna knew that this wasn't a good a idea for him to try and use June for whatever they were trying to do. Now he's angry for not being able to get her. She almost thought it was that time of the month for him. She had never seen Rick like this before. Threatening prisoners is not what he does. 

" I'm gonna kill him." Floyd said grinding his teeth and clenching his jaw. Annabelle snapped her gaze to his direction.

"You kill him, we die. Plus I would never hear the end of it from Grant." Annabelle said looking ahead to Rick as he ordered people what to do. She sighed knowing that she couldn't kill him. It was true she really wouldn't hear the end of any of it.