0.3

Grant Q. Edwards,

    was staring at his beautiful angel. She was waiting for something to happen. She knew that she would meet her new teammates. What she didn't know was that they were the same exact people she tried to rid of this world.

     Annabelle was harsh when it came to criminals, even though she is considered one herself, she doesn't believe that she is. She believed that she was helping the world, not hurt it.

   So when three cars came by and dropped off three strange people she knew this was strange. She hid behind Grant's back, trying not to be seen by the people she calls monsters.

   "Damn man. Why you have to hose me down?!" A man with skull tattoos said yelling at Griggs. All he did was roll his eyes as Rick came over and stood beside Annabelle and Grant.

  Rick and Grant had a lot in common. They both fell in love with people who were not really in a good place, especially since Ricks girlfriend is a witch and Grants is a fallen angel.

  So yeah they were bound to be good friends. Like friends till the end type thing. Annabelle actually liked Rick. Only because he was a whole lot nicer to her then Griggs or the others.

   "Wow it's so bright out here!" A girl in a dolly was rolled out as she tried her best to shield her eyes from the burning bright light coming from the sun. "If I would have known I would have gotten some cute sunglasses." Annabelle could tell right off the bat, this chick was bonkers.

    "Can't you tell lady? We're in a prison, not a damn shopping mall." The black man said. Annabelle could feel something radiating off that man. Hope? It could be, but what would he be hoping about or for? She wondered.

   Rick sighed as did Grant. Then another truck stopped by and dropped off a big crocodile man. Annabelle was curious as to why God would have made such a creature to hate so much in the world. She could smell the killer off of him.

   "Don't touch me." His voice was deep and demonic sounding. It made Annabelle more curious than before. What exactly is he? How did he become what he is now?

She looked down at her bare feet digging in the soft sand. She could definitely tell they were really far away from the city. She normally sees things that most people don't see. But being locked in a prison cell for ten years takes it's toll on you.

   "Here we go. 12 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag." Griggs said throwing a bag out. A guard stepped out and opened the bag. Annabelle was wondering what could be inside. It had a stage label on the bag. But when the guard opened the bag out came a man ready to fight.

   "Well. This is definitely not what I had in mind when you said I was joining a team." The man said. His thick Australian accent was strong and it made Annabelle giggle. Grant turned to look at her and smiled. She nod her head and stepped closer to him, placing her soft delicate hands on his bicep.

   "Well what now? You have everyone here? What's the plan douchebags?" The dark man said turning to face everyone and he saw Rick.

  "We don't have everyone yet. Here comes Slipknot." Another car sped up fast to the group of people and then they pulled out a man from a big box. A women had her grip tight on his arms not letting him go. Until she threw him out and uncuffed him.

   "Have a good time, scumbag." She said and he rolled his eyes then punched her right in the face. She fell back grunting in pain as her nose was gushing blood. Anna giggled a little.

   "She had a mouth." He smirked at the group shrugging. Grant looked at Rick as if saying 'This is really happening?' They all shook there heads and Rick told the guards to throw their belongings out. They did and the group looked inside.