Yolanda extended her hand to Katherine. “I’m Yolanda. Michael and I met last year when these two were still just theories.”

Michael and Mariah giggled.

“Oh- and these are my daughters, Mia and Jackie.”

“Well hello there Mi- Wait a second did you name them after Michael?” Katherine asked.

Mariah tilted her head to the side in confusion.

Yolanda giggled. “Well, I’ve been a fan of the Jacksons since I was a little girl. And I naturally became a Michael fan. So, kind of?”

“Oh I didn’t know you were a fan of The Jacksons too?” Michael noted.

Before Yolanda could respond Noelle began babbling quite loudly. Yolanda looked down and-

“Jackie stop!”

Jackie immediately jumped back. Yolanda’s little girl, presumably fascinated with the food-human contraption Nicole was, began nibbling the other child.

“I am so sorry.” Yolanda said. “Please don’t kick us out.”

“Kick you out? Why would we kick you out for having a hungry kid? Little Miss Jackie was hungry so she went for the S’more. Can’t say I blame her.” Mariah responded, picking up Nicole and nibbling her little cheeks.

Michael chuckled at her--Yolanda taking that as a sign that she could too.

“We’ll if they’re hungry, I’ve made snacks at the guest house.” Katherine noted.

Wow, my babies are gonna eat Katherine Jackson’s food.

Yolanda smiled.

“I’m actually pretty hungry too.” Mariah said.

“Well then let’s go back to my mom’s place.” Michael suggested.

Michael, Mariah, Nicole, Noelle, Mia, Jackie, and Katherine formed a hand-holding line as they walked back to Katherine’s guest house. On their way back, Yolanda couldn’t help but be fascinated with the sites at Neverland, and Katherine’s stories. She was living her dream and her babies were there to witness it too.

“Mrs. Katherine-”

“Oh please, call her: Mother.” Michael suggested.

Katherine, Michael, and Yolanda giggled.

“Okay maybe not Mother.” Yolanda said, joking with Michael.

“Well you can call me Katie.” Katherine said.

“Okay, Mrs. Katie, I don’t know if this is appropriate to ask but aren’t you still Witness?”

Michael looked up from staring at the ground, in shock.

Katherine gave a tight-lipped smile. “Well, I am. But um, I still participate in things like this. I don’t celebrate it, you know. I just do things for the kids. It’s part of being a grandmother.”

Yolanda nodded. “So Michael, I take it you guys aren’t-”

Honk.

“Woah!” Michael shouted.

A woman swiftly hopped out of an SUV, running around to the side of it. She was gorgeous, with a big curly afro. “Oh my god, I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay, that’s okay.” Another woman, blonde, who’d walked out in front of the car said.

“Nina?” Michael shouted.

The woman with the afro turned toward Michael, shooting him a smile. She was dressed like Dorothy from The Wiz.