I walked down the long hallway entering the same room she had. I closed the door behind me, making sure to lock it, feeling for a light switch. I found one, flicking it on.

There she was, naked. I dragged my hand down my mouth, clenching my fist and biting my index finger.

 I dragged my hand down my mouth, clenching my fist and biting my index finger

(Lmfaooo, i love this movie)

I walked up to her slowly, glancing down at her clothes that sat on the floor. I looked into her lustful eyes, climbing on top of her. I lowered my head kissing her forcefully.

Sarah? Who's that?

She lifted my shirt over my head, throwing it somewhere in the room. I unbuckled my belt, pulling it out of the loops of my faded jeans. I detached myself from her, sliding down her body.

I split her legs, intaking the sight of her perfect lower half. I licked my lips, kissing her inner thigh. She sucked in a sharp breath as I got lower.

"Ready princess?"

Sarah's p.o.v

*

"Does anyone know where Gabriel is?" I talked freely to anyone who was listening.

Who was I kidding, these were all Deja's friends. No one even knows who he is. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I let out a breath, relieved.

"Gabri- Deja, sorry, I thought you were Gabriel." I laughed over the loud music.

"Oh." She smiled. "Uh, you won't happen to know where Kelsey is?" She questioned.

"Unfortunately no, sorry." I shrugged.

"Don't worry about it, I'll find her. Thanks, love you." She kissed my cheek before leaving.

I pulled out my phone going to Gabriel's contact. I opened our messages, asking him where he was.

I sat alone in the kitchen for about a half an hour before I got a response.

Lovahh
Had to run out and get something. Be back in a few.

Me
Kk, hurry back. I'm ready to go home and go to sleep *wink wink*

Read 1:27 a.m.

I locked my phone feeling at ease.

Gabriel's p.o.v

"Hello?" I pretended to be on a call, watching her get dressed. "Oh? Okay, I'll be right there." I hung up.

"Looks like I've gotta go princess." I faked a sad face, buttoning my pants back up.

"Ok daddy. Keep in touch." She kissed my lips before leaving the room.

I wiped my face, feeling guilt and regret rush over me. I walked down the steps spotting Sarah sitting alone at one of the barstools. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her.

I kissed her cheek, traveling down her neck. "Ready?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

She took my hand into hers, leading me to the front door.

"Aren't you going to say bye?" I stopped her.

"I said bye just before you came back." She tugged on my arm.

I nodded, following close behind her. Once we were in the car we quickly got on the road back to her mom's.

I rested my hand on her thigh, squeezing slightly. She laid her hand over mine, looking at me and smiling. I couldn't help but feel pure guilt looking at her perfect smile, her ignorance getting the best of her.

{Vote, Comment, Share}

Damn.... just, damn. What have I created?!

Yes, Kelsey is Deja's bff. No, she is not the same Kelsey as Sarah's Kelsey. Yes, Gabriel and Kelsey had the sexual intercourse.

-Lyssaaa

•••

Let's take a minute and appreciate this beautiful arwork diplayed below. It'll only take 3:15 minutes of your time.