Chapter 12 ~edited~

Start from the beginning

Juliet rolled her eyes, "You'll never find out unless you come here."

Moaning Myrtle floated from the farthest bathroom stall and drifted towards her. Juliet suddenly took the book in her hand and threw it through the ghosts head.

Moaning Myrtle began shrieking while Juliet dashed out of the bathroom. She ran down the corridor and suddenly bumped into Draco, crashing to the floor.

"Juli? What're you doing?"

Juliet quickly got up and dusted her robes, "N-nothing," she stammered.

Draco eyed her funny but Juliet sped off again before he could say a word. She kept on running until she got back to the Slytherin common room.

Luckily for her, the room was empty so she lied down on the floor and started whispering to it, over and over again.

"Attack...Attack...Attack..."

She stayed still for a few moments before she heard a scream pierce the silence. Getting up, she jogged in the direction of the scream. She found herself by the library and half the school circled around something. She pushed her way through the front and saw Hermione, frozen on the floor.

Juliet looked at the frozen figure in horror, she hadn't intended for Hermione to be her target. Students around her were screaming, shouting and calling out for help.

Juliet scanned the crowd and locked eyes with Harry. He studied her face for a moment until Juliet pushed her way out of the crowd. She had almost made it into the dungeons when an arm came out of no where and pulled her into an empty classroom.

"Ms. Lestrange, what is going on?"

Juliet peeked up into the cold eyes of Professor Snape. She played with the hem of her robes, "What do you mean professor?"

"You know exactly what I mean. I know your father gave you a job to do, but risking the lives of other students?"

"That's exactly what the job is!"

Snape sneered, "I will not have you risk you being expelled. Your father trusted ME to make sure you graduated."

Juliet gulped, "Well, you should relieve yourself of that job."

Professor Snape glared at her, "I made a promise..."

"I also made a promise to do everything he tells me to do and I will not stop just because you asked me to," she snapped back.

The pair stared each other down, neither one backing away.

Juliet stood up straighter, "Now if you don't mind, I still have work to do."

Professor Snape moved out of her way and Juliet swept out of the classroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Merry Christmas!"

"See you next year!"

The school buzzed with activity as everyone prepared to go home for the holidays. Juliet watched from the top of the astronomy as she wished that she could go home too. A door creaked open from behind her and Harry appeared from it.

"Harry."

"Juliet."

He stood next to her, "Not going home this year?"

She hummed, "My parents are really busy right now and I think Draco's family are going on vacation."

"My parents are going on vacation with my godfather and uncle and I asked them if I could stay here instead."

Juliet scrunched her nose, "Why would you do that?"

"I wanted to keep an eye on you."

"Me? Why?"

"That day we all found Hermione, petrified, you were there."

"So?"

Harry folded his arms, "When I saw you, you ran off pretty fast."

"It was scary..." she trailed off.

He raised an eyebrow, "You don't get scared."

Juliet fidgeted and took a deep breath, "It wasn't suppose to be her," she admitted.

Harry glanced at her and she blushed, "It was suppose to be someone else, just a random fifth year or something and I guess she got in the way."

Harry didn't say anything so she went on, "I'm really sorry Harry, I didn't mean for it to happen," she swallowed hard as she realized embarrassingly that she had meant every word.

Harry looked into the distance, "How much do you trust me?"

"Honestly? Not a whole lot."

He chuckled, "Well can you trust me now?" Juliet looked down at the ground, "Juliet, I need to know what did this to her."

She looked back at him, "What're you going to do once I tell you?"

"Well first I'll make sure you don't do it again and then you and I are going to stop this."

She laughed nervously, "See, technically I control it."

He raised an eyebrow, "Fine. I still need to know."

She hesitated, "I can take you to it if you want and I'll tell you everything you need to know."

* * * * * * * *