Chase rolled his eyes and picked up a meal from the order window where Fred, the cook, hide behind in his 'man cave' as he called the kitchen. "Please, Lynn. At least I don't trip over my own feet thirty times a day."

He wasn't wrong there. Lynn thought. She had a tendency of falling or dropping something from her clumsy footwork.

"Table four, Lynn! Pick up the pace you two!" Travis scolded them as he made his way to the back, no doubt refilling the salt on one of the tables. People that came to Saph, loved salt.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Chase hollered to Travis' retreating back. He looked to Lynn and gave her a look and smirked. Lynn rolled her eyes and went to her tables, refilling their coffees and getting orders for extra fries or some more whip-cream on someone's desert. As Lynn made her way to her table four, she took in the person in the booth.

A young man it seemed, brown- almost blonde- hair. He was dressed nicely as he played with a mint wrapper Lynn liked to leave on the tables for the waiting costumers. Lynn approached and stood next to the table and pulled her note book and pen out. She watched as the boy's eyes scanned the menu later out in front of him, probably deciding what he wished to eat for his lunch.

"Hello, welcome to the Saph's Café. I'm Lynn, and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with something to drink?" Lynn fretted, drawing the boy's blue eyes to her. He sat back in the booth making a squeak noise as it moved under his weight. Smiling to her he looked back at the menu.

"Uh, yeah. Can I have some chocolate milk?" He said to her, pointing to the menu options as Lynn raised an eyebrow at his beverage option. "And for my order, I'd like some potato soup with some crackers." He looked up to her and crossed his arms, his bright smile still on his lips. "Please." He added.

Lynn snapped out of her surprise and looked down to her notebook as she jotted down his orders. "Will that be all?" She asked still writing stuff down.

"Yeah, thanks." He said, watching Lynn carefully as she smiled to him and walked away and traveled behind the counter to hang the small paper she ripped out of her notebook on the rack of other orders. Fred soon came up and rand the bell, yelling out into the front.

"Rachel! Table six, order up!"

Lynn flinched at his volume and the closeness of it. She made her way to her other table, taking their order of scrambled eggs and bacon. More people flooded into the café as Chase went to the back as someone sat at one of his tables he just cleaned from the last person. Lynn rolled her eyes and ran back, pushing through the small doors that swung out and then back to a close once walked through.

"Chase! Table nine just became in use! You're needed at the front!" She called into the vacant room, sounds of pans and scraping of a flipper coming from the kitchen, a good smell filling her nose as she walked by into the break room. She sees Chase sitting on the table, his phone in his hand as he taps his fingers aggressively onto the screen. Lynn becomes annoyed and angry that he can no care so much. Walking to his side and ripping the phone out of his hands and turning it off, she looks at the now wide-eyed Chase with a stern face.

"Work. Now!" She yelled at him. Putting his phone in her apron pocket she went back out into the main area, refilling the pastries containment with boxes of them under the counter. Chase soon comes up beside her, his hand on the counter as he waits with his hand out.

"What?" Lynn asks him, gently putting cupcakes in a line in the window shelves onto of the counter. Chase sighs.

"My phone? Give it." He says, like it should be obvious.