Chapter 11

Hello readers..

Here is the next part..

Enjoy reading.!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Nandini left the balcony and came to her room. She opened her wardrobe and started searching for something. She found what she wanted. She pulled it out and closed the wardrobe. She looked at it and her eyes became moist. She caressed it and moved out of her room.

Here Manik was confused because of her sudden departure. But he decided to stay and wait for her. After five minutes, still there was no sign of Nandini so he decided to check and turned. There he saw her, holding a box in her hand. Manik saw the box and recognized it. Yes, it was the same box which Manik saw in the afternoon.
Nandini came and sat on the chair and Manik kneeled in front of her on the floor. She opened the box.

Nandini: Manik.. I opened that packet and found a letter and a scarf in it. I recognized the scarf it was mom's. I held it near my heart and tried to feel her presence. Then I looked at the letter and read the title.

saying this she took out the letter from the box and started reading it.

"For my princess"

"Hello Princess, Happiest birthday dear. How are you my bacha? Oh My God look at that my baby girl is grown up now. She became 15-year-old today. I am very happy princess. I hope you enjoyed your birthday party. Now you must be thinking how I came to know about that actually that was my surprise for you. Waise why you are sad bacha.. smile na.. you know papa loves your million dollor smile a lot. Yes, that's like my girl. Oh, now I got it my princess is angry with me. I am so sorry baby I couldn't come. I am so sorry for everything.
Nandu I know you are a big girl now so I want you to know something really important. Now read this carefully. As you know dear I am an undercover officer. I am on mission. I don't know whether I will come back or not. But today I want to tell you everything which was hidden form you all these years. I did this only for your safety. I was getting threating calls to harm you. That's why I sent you to boarding school. So, that no will harm you. And my guards were always around you. Even your principal knows about this. You know what dear you are just like your mumma. Same eyes, same face everything is same including the kind, golden heart. You don't even remember her but she loves you a lot dear. She loves you so much that she risked her own life to save you. Yes, she died in a car accident but it was not an accident it was a murder. This all happened because of me. I was getting calls that if I don't listen to the mafias they will kill your mom and you. And it happened like that. That day your mom took you to the nearby park with her friends. But she forgot some stuff so she came home. While going back to the park she was crossing the road when she saw some goons were taking you with them. She didn't pay attention on road and a car came and hit her. The goons became alert and left you there only. Our guards caught them and informed me. But I couldn't save your mumma dear I am very sorry. Later I came to know this was all planned. I was more alert now. You were my first priority. Several times the mafias tried to harm you but I protected you every time. Then I decided to keep you away from me so that you will be safe. And therefore, I rarely used to meet you at your school only to keep you safe my dear. I Love you a lot my doll. I know you are angry with me I promised you that I will come on your birthday and today is that day! But I am not there baccha. By the time you are reading this, may be I won't be there. Princess you remember you were ready to come home that day. It was a plan, those mafias kidnapped you and blackmailed me that they will kill you if I revel their truth. I heard your screams on phone and my heart died hundred times. Somehow I saved you. You were unconscious at that time. I took you to the hospital. When I came to know you are out of danger I moved to do my work. I reviled their truth and they were caught. I was happy that I saved you. I was happy I kept my promise which I gave to your mumma. After the formalities, I was heading towards hospital. My chain of thoughts broke when I heard a sudden break sound and a blast. When I opened my eyes, I was in hospital... not able to breath. But I wanted to tell you everything. I only managed to write this letter for you. Remember one thing princess dad always loved you more than anything and will love you forever. And you promise me you will not cry after this. You are my strong baby na? Baby I want you fulfil your mumma's dream. She always wanted her princess to become a successful doctor like her. I know you will complete our dream and will make us feel proud. One more thing dear once you turn 18 all the property will be yours. This will be done with the help of Mr. Sharma our lawyer. Have a great life my child. God, bless you Nandu. Our blessings are with you. Love you a lot Nandini!