Reader's Poll (Open Until January 1, 2018)

--Before voting, read these instructions--
This is a Reader's Poll. Comment "Yes" inline on the option you choose. And only comment on one option, because I will only look at the number of comments on the options to determine which one wins. And please DO NOT comment multiple times or reply to comments on the polls. Otherwise I can't accurately keep count. If you want to comment, comment on the chapter, but please do not comment inline if it is not a vote. Thank you so much!

Example:
Fish fingers and custard OR bacon?

FISH FINGERS AND
CUSTARD (<--comment "yes" here to vote for fish fingers and custard)

BACON (<--comment "yes" here to vote for bacon)

Comment inline on the one you'd prefer. That was just an example. I will add polls to this chapter and notify my followers when I do, so follow me so that you get the memo for a new poll.
Here we go:

#1: Do you ship Kristan or Brendall? (Tristan and Kendall or Kendall and Braden)

Kristan

Brendall

Comment "yes" on the one that you ship so that I can know reader preference.

#2: What do you think of where the story is going?

I think it's too complicated. I don't like it.

It's a good idea, but I don't completely understand it. I like it.

You are a great author! Love it!

Other (Please specify what you think on inline comments here.)

#3: We need a cast, so this vote will be a tad different. I'd like you to comment an actors name for the characters on this vote. I've casted Josh Hutcherson as Braden, Denzel Washington as Timothy, and Gary Oldman as Jared. I still need a cast for these people, though. Comment what you think they should be, keeping in mind the character descriptions I gave in Chapter 2.

Kendall

Tristan

Brent

Okay, these next ones will contain some possible spoilers for book 2.       
--Complete book 2 before advancing another page!--

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

Polls for The Cyber Age 2, Quantum Mayhem

#1: What do you want me to do with Liam Curtzmen?

Make him a main character!!!!

I don't like him. At all.

He's fine. I don't want him to be a main character, though.