Chapter 12

Adrien POV

"Marinette!" I turn my head and see Nathaneäl running towards us I growl and pull Mari closer to me her giggling cutely.

"Nathaneäl what do you want?" I growl and he flinches knowing how protective I've been over her for the last couple of months while she was in a coma.

"I just wanted to see her, I heard through the grapevine that she was released from the hospital." I hold her waist and feel her gentle soft hands against my T-shirt.

"Adrien its fine remember I don't even remember anyone so to me he's just a stranger." I look at her and kiss her head smiling.

"She has amnesia so she doesn't remember you Nathaneäl so there is no point in coming to see her." I see him frown and turn around walking away as I hold her close to me.

"Adrien you didn't need to be harsh about it I may remember something from seeing people from my past you included." I smile and kiss her lips and we head back to her house her looking very confused at the bakery scene that she lived in before.

"You lived here before you lost your memories and it's the best bakery in Paris because of the live and effort that your family puts into their pasteries." She smiles and we walk in her parents smiling when they see her.

"Sweety we need to get some meat back on your bones your a twig now." I laugh remembering how they would say that to me.

"O-Okay...but is there anything I should know?" They both nod their heads and I leaf her upstairs and grab a couple croissants handing her one and she bites into it her eyes lighting up.

"I knew you would react like that." I laugh and she glares at me lightly only making me laugh more.

"Stop laughing it's not funny it's not my fault that it tastes good." I nod my head and flop onto their couch her coming over and sitting next to me laying her head on my shoulder and I turn on the tv seeing another report on the disappearance of another girl, this one has a unique name, Tikki.