Chapter 4

Marinette runs up to me hugging me and I jump at the sudden action and she smiles at me and I've never actually seen her this happy, and if I have it's been a while.

"Why are you so smiley?" She squeals and I laugh at her as she jumps around in excitement.

"My soulmate responded last night! And me and him talked till midnight! It was so great! And then we sent these cute kitty kissing faces!" I smile at her adorableness and Alya laughs and I scratch the back of my neck.

"I got to talk to my soulmate to actually, my dad cancelled everything in my schedule and gave me a phone for a couple hours for me to message her." Marinette smiles at me and hugs me again.

"That's great Adrien, what was she like?" I think for a minute and remember that I thought that she was like Marinette.

"She's kind of like you, well she reminded me of you." I see Marinette blush a bit and I smile at her.

I see Alya behind her smirking with her eyes basically drilling holes through me, I laugh nervously and grab Mari dragging her over to the group and Alya still staring at me.

"So Mari what did you say you called your soulmate while you were texting him?" Marinette's eyes light up and I smile seeing her like this.

"I called him Kitty and He didn't mind it!" My eyes widen and I look down at her and I hear Alya crack up.

"Adrien did you have any special nicknames for your soulmate?" I nod my head quickly and Alya crosees her arms. "And what did you call her?" I get a nervous sweat rolling down my neck.

"I uh...I called her...uhh...you know what that's not really important." Marinette tilts her head to the side and we all walk into the school and I notice that Marinette can barely sit still in her seat because she's so happy.

After School

I was offered my phone again by my father but I didn't really want it since I know already who my soulmate is and she doesn't exactly know that I'm her soulmate just yet.

"Adrien I'm offering you your phone so you can speak with your soulmate yet you don't want it?" I shake my head a goofy smile plastered on my face.

"I don't want it because I know who she is already and she's an amazing girl and you already have approved of her." He nods his head and walks up the stairs to his office and I see my phone light up in his hand but don't bother to go after it.

"Adrien are you sure? This girl seems very eager to speak with you from what I can see of her message on the screen." I roll my eyes and walk up grabbing the phone and reading the message blushing thinking that it's Marinette on the other side of the screen sending me these cute messages.

'Hey Kitty I was just texting you to see if you got your phone again today and if you don't respond I completely understand since you explained to me that you don't get it very often and that yesterday could have just been a once in a lifetime chance but if you do get another chance text me whenever your free.😚'

I blush at the emoji she sent and I also smile like a big duface as I start to type back making sure to include the cat version of the emoji since she does call me kitty.

'I did manage to get a hold of my phone once again because I think my dad is getting tired of keeping it from me because of the messages you always send to me but they make me smile, I do know who you are on the other side of the screen M'Lady and you know who I am you just don't know it's me yet.😽'

I send the message and I see that she's taking a bit to respond maybe she's in shock? Maybe I shouldn't have told her just yet that I know who she is but I had to tell her.

'You know who I am? But how? I haven't given out any hints as to who I am and the only way you could have found out was if you went to school with me and over heard my conversations with my friends.😮'

I laugh at her emoji and start replying back to the confused bluenette and she starts messaging back at the same time but stops.

'I do go to school with you and I am closer than you think M'Lady.😋'

She takes a moment to respond and I can see that she messages for a second but then she stops.

'Can you give me a hint, I'm no good at guessing games.😒'

'I know you aren't good at guessing games.😼'

'Your an evil kitty! 😭'

'I know I am But that makes you my partner in crime.😽 I wuv u M'Lady'

'*rolls eyes* I guess I ❤ u 2 😚'