Chapter 30: True Colors

Start from the beginning

“What?” asked Sean.

“Stephanie, I want to make her lose. I have to! I can’t let Jude marry her, I don’t care if he doesn’t love me but I will not let him marry her!”

“Whoa! Calm down Natasha” said Wade, “why do you care about that idiot so much. If he wants to get hurt let him go ahead”

“No Wade, I can’t” I whispered, “I can’t because I know he won’t come back from her betrayal once again. The Jude I met was a jerk; the one I got to know later was everything a girl dreams of. The way he loves Stephanie like a madman, well every girl craves that. He was the first guy Wade who didn’t call me emotional or clingy when I broke down. I was in two relationships and I learnt to bottle up all my emotions because I could not cry in front of them. Being with him was the first time I knew what its like to be taken care of instead of caring for someone.”

Wade and Sean both stared at me in silence. “You go girl” said Sean.

“Ok we need a plan to bring McBitch down”

“In order to that” said Wade, “you need to show you are everything he wants and Stephanie isn’t what he wants”

“Yeah thank you genius” said Sean, “We know that the question is how?”

We all sat thinking when suddenly Sean jumped up and said, “I got it!”

“What?” asked Wade and I at the same time.

“You need to keep shooting Stephanie down every time she tries to prove she has changed”

“How?”

“Let me think, we all know she is a gold digger right? Let us organize a shopping trip with Jude and let him see for himself the difference?”

“That is just the start, soon we will bring in all aspects; cooking, maintaining a home, kids everything!” said Sean

“You are awesome” I squealed, “I just need to ensure that he won’t cancel the wedding. Once we are married I have a year to make him fall for me!” I stood up and did a happy dance and soon Wade and Sean joined me.

‘Well” said Sean, “I am here for two more days so I have to set the wheels in motion at the same time he needs to feel insecure so you and Wade need to keep up your act”

“Ok” I nodded, we spoke some more and soon retired to our rooms. I woke up in the morning to terrible thumping. I realized someone was knocking on my door. Well trying to break it down is more like it. I mumbled a ‘come in’ and Sean waltzed in and squealed, “Guess what!”

“What Sean?” I pulled a pillow on my head and groaned when Sean pulled it right off.

“Sean!”

“Wake up sleeping beauty ahhhhh” he yelled as I turned to look at him. “What happened?” I asked startled.