Chapter 41: A new beginning

Natasha’s P.O.V:

I had been living at my Joey’s since the last two days. I couldn’t believe it how quickly the time had passed. Jude’s mom had come over and insisted that Jude and I shouldn’t be together till the day of wedding.

“Now you will directly see her on the wedding day” she had told a sulking Jude when she was taking me away. I was sulking too, I didn’t like being away from him but I understood. Old people gave traditions too much importance but Jude threw a major tantrum.

“Why do you have to take her away?”

“I have already explained this to you Jude I am not repeating myself again”

I shrugged and followed Mrs. Smith, she had wanted me to come and stay with them at their country home but I refused. I asked her to take me to Joey’s and I have to admit it had been 2 days of crazy fun. Sean and Wade would come to visit me but Jude wasn’t allowed in by Joey. She enjoyed it far too much annoying Jude so much so that he threatened to keep her away from me after our wedding. He only left after Joey threatened to call his mom. We spoke on the phone but it was just not the same.

Today morning I was woken up as usual by my phone ringing. I glanced at the display and smiled it was Jude. He had been calling me and waking me up since the last two days. Today was the D day, today we would be together and remain together forever and always.

“Hello?”

“I do I do I do”

“All I am All I’ll be”

“Everything in this world”

“All that I’ll ever need”

“Is in your eyes shining at me” (here I interrupted him saying “you cant see  my eyes right now!”

“Oh shut up and listen and do not interrupt me”

“Ok” I giggled.

“When you smile I can feel”

“All my passions unfolding”

“Your hand brushes mine”

“And a thousand sensations”

“Seduce me ‘cause I”

“I do chrish you”

“For the rest of my life”

“You don’t have to think twice”

“I will love you still”