Chapter 8: The Confrontation.

Chapter 8: Confrontation

(A/N: Sorry! I know I have uploaded really late but I have been busy with office. I have tried something new here. I have used songs to help the characters vent their feelings please let me know what do you guys think about this style of writing!)

Recap: Nick walked straight to me, I felt Jude tense up beside me. He put an arm around my waist and held me tight. I felt warm all over and remembered how he had told me he would always be there for me. Nick kneeled down in front of me. 

"Natasha I am really sorry for yesterday", said Nick.

looked at him surprised and with the sharp intake of breath I heard beside me so was Jude.

I looked at Nick with disdain, "Its ok Nick but I'd be very careful if I were you." I said with an evil smile.

Nick looked as if I had snatched his favorite toy from him. It was so funny, I almost started laughing but Jude beat me to it. Just like that everyone else started laughing. I smiled evilly at Jude then turned away, he got up and walked away scowling.

I looked up in time to see Stephanie stare at me daggers and then she attempted to make her face blank. Ha! I thought to myself. Not quiet the ice princess are we? Almost as if on que, Gary came out and told us that the food was ready and we should start eating.

I was seated between Ellen and Gloria, it was fun talking to them. I quiet enjoyed talking to Ellen. She was really sweet and was talking to us about her pregnancy and her husband. They had been married for 2 years and still seemed to be very much in love.

Gloria told us about how she was going to start her job from tomorrow and how excited she was. I smiled at her enthusiasm and thought she definitely had a better job than me.

I looked up to see Jude with a pained expression on his face. I turned to see what he was looking at. What I saw made me throw up a little in my mouth. Nick and Stephanie had been feeding each other throughout the lunch but now that they had one last piece of prawn left, Stephanie was holding one in her mouth and Nick was eating plus kissing her at the same time.

I hated what they were doing to Jude. I don't think I was thinking straight when I gobbled two pieces of prawns from my plate and picked up the third one and walked to Jude. I sat down on his lap and he looked startled.

"Wanna share?" I whispered in his ear while everyone watched us with open mouths. I put the prawn between my lips and inched forward. The next thing I knew was our lips were crashing against each other and I was kissing Jude like this was my last kiss ever!

Jude though startled at first started playing along and kissed me back. It was soft at first and then he was more aggressive his hands roaming on my back. I forgot where I was and all I knew was I loved what he was doing to me. My heart was pounding and my blood was singing in my ears.

Somewhere from a distance I heard a wolf whistle. I think it was Gary. "Get a room you two!" that did it. We broke up and I saw Jude's eyes had turned a stormy blue.

We were struggling to breathe and I smiled embarrassed and Jude pulled me in a hug. I buried my head in his chest while the others teased us about not being able to keep our hands off each other. I was sure I had turned an unattractive shade of red.

Jude rested his chin on my shoulder. Finally when I thought that my face was back to its normal color I got up from Jude's lap and looked up to see Stephanie and Nick's stunned faces. They both looked like they had bitten into a sour lemon! I smirked at them, mission accomplished!